Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I just want to thank everyone who has sent cards and I apologise for not posting my appreciation sooner, no excuse.
So thank you so much from Jake, Red and Myself

I just want to also thank those for the kind messages I have received.

And Heather O'Brien what a lovely surprise, Brian came to visit last night and brought my post, he kept forgetting to bring it in.. and among the post was a letter from the USA.
I turned it over and over looking for clues as to who it was from as I never recognized your name.

So dang .. I went for it and opened the letter to find a beautiful Get Well Card from you. It immediately went up on my bedside for all to see taking pride of place.

I have had a lot to worry about lately as you know and this lovely guesture brightened up my day. You obviously put thought into the card as its beautiful and it is a card that says to me.

Smile and be happy... so I look at it and recall this thought and it does make me smile.

So this card along with the Xmas cards and the latest PM's have really lifted my spirits.

Thank you everyone

Love and (((HUgs)))

Deme x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Deme-

It is amazing how after so much strife and challenge how some small thing can have an impact. This has been a year of nightmares for some of us.
It is all we can to be here for one another.
I hope that you have good days ahead of you...

xoxo
Rubia

1 - 4 of 4 Posts