Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an artist?! does anyone here draw?

I've been looking high and low for an artist to draw my 4 chis, but everyone i find want like $200 each chi! i know drawing is alot of work (i used to do but lost it) but 200 x4! i can't afford that much

i wanted to a painting like katies but the more i looked around i wanted something more black and white.

i'm willing to pay the person and pay for whats needed to draw the photos.

so if you draw or know someone please shoot me an pm or just reply

thanks

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I draw but my rate is usually around £150 per painting approx (A4 is size) if you want it traditional or I charge less if you want it digitally done, but then you have to pay for it being put onto a canvus separatly. For drawings I charge less but my rate is (£15 an hour) usually works out at £50 a drawing based on A4 size, I did put a small digital painting I did on here, but the larger the size the more detail and cost of course.

Drawing morbid I know but its all I have small enough and in my photobucket, and it kinda was for a horror novel (concept picture) (I'll take it off if it isnt suitable :) )

and one of my infamous work dragons lol ( sadly I cant post up much as most is either to large or owned by someone else :) )

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rah , you are really good! i'm not done looking yet but from what i see i love it.

now i'm really torn on what i want!(thanks:( ) LOL i love the cartoon look too!

well let me finish looking then i'll pm you

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
prices

hello

so how much are your prices?
I'm looking for just a black and white drawing but a hint of color (if it would look good)

I want 4 drawings but if you think it would look better all on one then that's fine too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts