Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
OMG Sarah, Stitch is just as gorgeous as Zero.........you have 2 stunning boys. I can't get over all his hair WOW beautiful indeed.

Sinead x

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sinead-Rocky said:
OMG Sarah, Stitch is just as gorgeous as Zero.........you have 2 stunning boys. I can't get over all his hair WOW beautiful indeed.

Sinead x
awww thanks Sinead :) now if Stitch could just give Zero some of his coat I'd be happy lol. ooo I read on Zeros thread your having one of the babies yay!! it'll be nice to know the people they go to :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yes if Ella and Zero happen to have a litter in the near future then I'd love one :)

My 10 yr old son is in love with Ella and when I showed him a picture of Zero he couldnt get over how cute he was too........I told Jake that they might have babies one day and he asked if we could have one. I said I'd love too and Jake's face was beaming hehehehe bless him x

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I have to agree with Sinead he is a gorgeous as Zero, and wow look at his fantastic coat. Will you be bringing Stitch too?

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rubyfox said:
I have to agree with Sinead he is a gorgeous as Zero, and wow look at his fantastic coat. Will you be bringing Stitch too?
Fingers crossed we should be bringing both, Only problem is how vocal stitch is lol he's hell around the park and he isnt the best when it comes to travelling. I am hoping if my sister will come with me I'll take both as Stitch only listens to her anyway lol.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww I love Stitch, he's so beautiful. :D :D That coat is just soo gorgeous! :love5:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts