Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juat came out from under the blanket, can you say static electriciy, LOL! It was actually way worse but by the time I got the camera it was toned down.

Mom, I love these belly scratches

Ummm, could you stop pointing that thing at us

Yoshi says, mom I know that is your fingers tickling me under there

Chibi sticking his tongue out, LOL

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Michelle nice treat getting these pictures. I love the zebra blanket..they look great both of them and very sweet together.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.. thank you for more pics of your fur babies! That first shot just cracks me up!! lol They are so adorable. Deb

·
Registered
132 Posts
I can't wait until I get my chihuahua! Your babies have such lovely soulful eyes. I'm sorry but your signature doesn't do them any justice! Then again..I feel the same about all photo of chihuahua..They all look better in real life! :p

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
They are just adorable, I'm glad you posted.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't wait until I get my chihuahua! Your babies have such lovely soulful eyes. I'm sorry but your signature doesn't do them any justice! Then again..I feel the same about all photo of chihuahua..They all look better in real life! :p
LOL! Yep, Chibi was going through his puppy uglies stage in my siggy pic. I havent really found another pic with both in it together that I would like to use as my siggy yet. When I do, I will recruit someone to change it for me;-)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still LMAO at the first pic. I only wish we could have had one from him 100% static charged.
I will try to get one of him like that ;-)

·
Registered
132 Posts
LOL! Yep, Chibi was going through his puppy uglies stage in my siggy pic. I havent really found another pic with both in it together that I would like to use as my siggy yet. When I do, I will recruit someone to change it for me;-)
Aww he was still cute, just cuter in later photos! :p

I love their little couch.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, just look at those 2 Angels! They are so adorable! They have the sweetest little faces. :love7: Thank you for posting more pics. :)

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwww............They are too cute, especially the first photo (LOL).

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
They are as cute as can be!
That first pic is hilarious!
Looks like chibi had a rough night out on the town, haha!!
Too cute!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts