Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of people have said how much they'd love to se miss. pregnant lady's belly! (Hope) She is officially 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant! Not long left now! The first picture is just a nice face picture lol And i've done a "before" and "after" effect lol! Enjoy and Hope you like her belly! Im sure she'll be a lot bigger ina few weeks time!

Face:

Before Pregnancy:

During Pregnancy:

·
Registered
793 Posts
goodness gracious!!!! SOOO CUTE!!!!!!! I cant wait to see the babies!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha indeed she is! lol I dunno i hope not too many! Dad is saying theres 3 chocolate Tri-colours 1 Blue Tricolour and 1 black like her and hes not sure if theres anymore! He's always making "suggestions" lol!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha yep shes not in bad shape atm either really considering how far gone she is! Shes currently eatcing Royal Canin The smallest puppy one & Reproduction starter to make sure shes getting everything she needs! so shes doing great and her belly seems to grow every day lol

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha she has 10 teets and theyre all enlarged! not a good sign lol usually they have around the same amount of enlarged boobs as the rough amount of puppies due! lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Didn't the vet estimate 6?? isn't that a big litter for chi's anyway??

I feel for her she probably feels like a hippo.. bless her!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is blooming alright. I can't wait to see the new pups. I do love the little black and whites.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:coolwink:Aww, my beautiful Hope.. Now you know she is my fav, so any pup that looks like her has to come to me! lol:coolwink:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! She is a gorgeous. Just look at that belly. I can't wait to see the little cuties!!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She is blooming alright. I can't wait to see the new pups. I do love the little black and whites.
Haha it is a lovely colour! Im not sure on the whites with black patches yet though lol

:coolwink:Aww, my beautiful Hope.. Now you know she is my fav, so any pup that looks like her has to come to me! lol:coolwink:
HAha yours? *wink* indeed lol if she has a Hope Junior ill ship her your way ;) lol

Awww she is a lovely mummy to be.
Cant wait to see the pups, am sure they will be stunning like her. xx
Thanks i hope so too! Id love to keep one! or maybe too ;) lol x

Aww! She is a gorgeous. Just look at that belly. I can't wait to see the little cuties!!
I no shes so round atm lol! Thanks too

She is precious. I LOVE black chis. OMG if she has 10 puppies that will be the biggest litter ever for a chi, I think?
Thank you! Haha i hope she doesnt have 10!!! :S lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts