Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends, :help:
Ruby Tuesday needs a sig that pops...She is spunky girl who quietly thinks things through before she proceeds to wreak havoc on the world. If anyone would like the challenge, I just know lots of good karma would come your way! :thumbup:

Thanks!!! :wave:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wanted to bump my request up...just in case anyone is looking for a project! :wink:

Thank you, thank you, thank you...! :wave:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Do you have anymore images of her are these just sort of random ones you wouldn't mind being turned into a siggy?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I cannot get over how adorable Ruby T. is ... her markings are perfect... and she looks pretty darn perfect too. :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I agree, she's so cute!!

It's not much, but I figured I'd give it a try...if you decide to use it and would like the text changed, just let me know :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh that is so cute....You are so good at blending she looks like triplets! You did a great job, now I just gotta figure out how I put it on my profile...or whatever it is!

Thank you for your hard work! I've been after DH for weeks to make me one and here a perfectly nice stranger spends her afternoon being creative for someone she doesnt' even know... I'm sending you lots of positive energy... Something nice should happen to you tomorrow! :love7:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
No problem! Ruby is too cute to not make a blend of her!! :D

For the image to show up in your siggy put
after the "...rubyt.jpg" part :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts