Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here are some photos of Astrid, since everyone was demanding to see more of her :D

As a pup...

Puppy Bedtime (she took the toy into bed and tucked herself in all by herself :shock: )

Entranced by a flower when she was eight or nine months old...

At the age of about ten months, deciding it was time for driving lessons...

Just over a year old...

Latest photo - with my parents' new puppy, Dennis...

·
Registered
232 Posts
:shock: wow, what a smart puppy. Astrid being able to tuck herself in and she can drive. That Astrid you have is a super dog lol. Your pics are so cute, i love them all. Thanks for sharing them with us :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
AWw... she has that face that will make her look like she's a puppy always no matter how old she is! Too cute!! :love7:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww great pics. :D Astrid is just gorgeous. She has the sweetest face. :love5:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sugar.Geisha said:
Such a beautiful little girl! I especially love the last pic of her - diva :D
Trust me, she throws diva-style tantrums on a regular basis :lol:

I think her tail is the most 'diva' thing about her - the whole plume makes her look so "Okay, everyone, stop what you're doing, look at me, I'm heeeeere" ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tucker said:
I love her face/head. She looks so "in charge"... like, "Come on Mom, how can you say no?"
The other chis that we've had in our family have been completely different to her - if you told them "no" they would look all sad and dejected. With Astrid, she'll stand there looking at me, as though she expects me to explain why she's not allowed to do whatever she was doing.
So, yes definitely in charge, and a bit of a brat too... :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts