Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just felt like chatting.

I just wanted to say I don't think i have EVER loved an animal as much as my lil chi man, Gizzy.

I don't care what people say about them, If they are prone to some crappy health issues that cost a lot of money, If He gets cranky with me when its his bed time. I honestly wouldn't change my pick for anything!!

And it really upsets me when people Nay-say him.

He is my best friend!! i love him so much.

Comment if you feel the same :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Gizzy is one lucky baby to be loved so much! I love when people post stuff like this, just in "awe" of their babies. I always want to do that too but I think I'd be posting daily LOL Your Gizmoe is adorable! I don't care what issues they have expensive or not (Every dog can have their issues not just Chis, I don't like when people sorta make it sound like it's just little dogs) They are all worth it because we love them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes!! I have never been a little dog person. I adopted Jax for my husband, who has always loved the breed. This little guy has me wrapped. I adore him. He has become MY baby.

·
Registered
293 Posts
A www,Your little man is lucky to have a good mommy like u ,And u are lucky to have a great little chi like gizz.That is how I luv My fur baby's too. I am always in aww of something they are doing :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
I love my 3 chi's as if they are my kids(In my eyes they are). I love all 3 but my son says Bailey is my favorite. I don't thinki I have a favorite but will admit I have a special bond with Bailey since she has the same parents as my first chi that I lost(she saved my sanity). I do not want to imagine life without my girls in it, they make life interesting!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oh I agree! I always preferred the "big" dogs, but I don't know what I'd do without mine. They have me totally wrapped. Willow is my pride. She just really filled a void in my heart that needed filling terribly. After losing my "heart dog", a Miniature Schnauzer, last year I had a really hard time. Willow came in at the right time and now I couldn't imagine my life without her. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts