Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I have found when Gadget bites on me i give him a "Chew is Bad" and he will stop.. If he keeps tring to chew on me he is using telling me that he wants his blanket... So I will give it to him...

We go through this little chew on mommy every night when we go in the bedroom for tv time... he will snuggle with Mark for awhile and then jump over on me and he will start chewing and doing his litttle play with me mommy bark.. (That is too cute) but the biting on the chin is too much.... I have dried the "NO" and the YELP but they didn't work.. so I started saying "Chew Bad" and it seems to work... if he keeps doing it I have figured out that he is wanting his blanket to suck on.... yes he sucks on his blankets like they are his mom... it is really cute... we think he does it because he didin't get all that much time with mom since we brought him home at 3 weeks...

good luck...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.