Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we went down to Providence Bay today and we booked our holidays for a week in August....we decided life must go on , Bella will only be 3 hrs away from her own DVM but there will be a DVM about 20 minutes away for emergency use....my girls love the beach and we spend hours walking there when on holiday..( the girls are standing on a big flat rock not sand :) )

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ohhh wow! look how beautiful it is there! i wish i could bring my dex to a place like that :) glad u are enjoyin ur holiday! lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! :love7:

You take great photos Kathleen.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BEAUTIFUL!!! :love7:

You take great photos Kathleen.

I really don't LS but appreciate your kindness.....I love to take pics and really should be more serious about it but can't fit all that knowledge into my rather elderly brain :D

That looks so relaxing there!!
Providence Bay is one of my fav spots in the world....I have been very lucky and travelled to a lot of exotic locations in the world, prior to being owned by chihuahuas, but PB is a place I could live out my life....the air is so pure and the sand beach is such a joy to walk along...

I want to go too! Very pretty
come along...very chihuahua friendly spot !

Awesome!! Looks like the pups were having fun :)
They love the beach....thank goodness because I am crazy about walking on the beach....

ohhh wow! look how beautiful it is there! i wish i could bring my dex to a place like that :) glad u are enjoyin ur holiday! lol
We are going back for a week in August...with Bellas condition we just can't take a chance on being to far away from a DVM....but believe me, it's no hardship to spend time in Prov Bay .

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I really don't LS but appreciate your kindness.....I love to take pics and really should be more serious about it but can't fit all that knowledge into my rather elderly brain :D

I disagree, your photos are always full of life. They are more than just pictures,
they tell a story. And often times I either get teary eyed or get a big smile on
my face or go through another emotion just from looking at one of your pictures.
To me that is what great photography is all about, being able to make a picture
come to life so to speak, share a story and inspire imagination.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts