Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doug and his sister got to go to the park today with a friend.

It was like 50 degrees today which is absurd for january in idaho. So we got out and enjoyed it!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe Doug is looking rather dapper in his pretty red collar. The weather is just beautiful. And your pics are gorgeous too. It was actually really nice here in Chicago earlier. I took my Ava shopping with me in Chicago and we stopped our favorite boutique Tails in the city. It was a fun day. And now it's snowing! Supposed to be a bad one too.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooo jealous of california weather.

Chiluv- does it get super cold there in the winter? I bet it does.

It's super chilly here but for some reason we've had a couple of days recently that were nice enough to go out without being wrapped up like eskimos. I should have put a sweater on Doug though he did end up a bit chilly after a while with the wind but he had fun anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
It gets freezing here. Below 0 temps at times. So far we haven't had too many cold days. It was in the 30's today. Which is quite a mild temp for us😁. I'll take your weather any day☀. I'm glad you had a fun day. Mine was pretty sweet too!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This weather is so unusual here!

I love summer. My dog is solar powered I think and loves to sunbathe, and I love to be able to take him out naked without piling layers on him before going out.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
This weather is so unusual here!

I love summer. My dog is solar powered I think and loves to sunbathe, and I love to be able to take him out naked without piling layers on him before going out.

Ohhh what I would do to sunbathe! Lol. I have to ask, where did you find those awesome sunglasses? I love the skulls. I think my little Bailey would look pretty tough in those glasses 😋

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's gross again today. Ah, winter.

I got them at a local pet shop- but they are the doggles brand so should be easy to find online.

·
Registered
479 Posts
We're lucky, it's gorgepus again here today! And Corona loves to sunbathe!! I love that you said you like it when the dogs can be naked! My husband makes so much fun of me when I say Corona is naked!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is so handsome unclothed, clothes too of course but his coat is very red and very beautiful when the light hits it. He's athletic too and so he moves beautifully when he isn't skipping from patella luxation.

I really enjoy summer anyway (I am a fair weather person) but I know he loves the warmth and sunshine too. And he's a beautiful dog, in my opinion anyway lol.

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
I bought Gibbs Doggles for when we go off roading. He is not smart enough to pull his head inside the jeep when a tree branch is heading his way. LOL

Super cute photos

1 - 17 of 17 Posts