Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At what age does a puppy decide who is his favorite person?? It seems like my puppy loves everyone, which is fine but I was just curious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,112 Posts
probably as she spends more time with the family and starts to know oyu all she will pick, but my puppy has been with us almost a month and loves us all the same..w ell except for the baby but he loves me my dad aand my stepmom the same..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,286 Posts
jemini is 3 months now and she just started to cling to me. lol and i do everythign for her. but she really only does it when she gets really sleepy that she follows me everywhere
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Cooper loves the person with the food. Since I live alone (in the sense that I'm the only 2-legged creature in the house), Cooper loves me. When he sees my friend Jane, he loves her because she brings him bacon. When he sees my mom, he loves her because she is the person with the food in the kitchen.

He loves people that don't have food but he's more likely to cling to those that do.

Your little guy will come around and find his favorite person. Just start keeping bacon in your pocket. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Cooper loves the person with the food. Since I live alone (in the sense that I'm the only 2-legged creature in the house), Cooper loves me. When he sees my friend Jane, he loves her because she brings him bacon. When he sees my mom, he loves her because she is the person with the food in the kitchen.

He loves people that don't have food but he's more likely to cling to those that do.

Your little guy will come around and find his favorite person. Just start keeping bacon in your pocket. :lol:
I'd love anybody who brought me bacon. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
I'd love anybody who brought me bacon. :D
Yeah, but you'd probably ask for toast and maybe a scrambled egg to go with it. Then, the orange juice.
Okay, maybe a toasted sesame bagel to make a yummy sammich but I'd stop there. I swear I would.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
I'd love anybody who brought me bacon. :D
Yeah, but you'd probably ask for toast and maybe a scrambled egg to go with it. Then, the orange juice.
Okay, maybe a toasted sesame bagel to make a yummy sammich but I'd stop there. I swear I would.
That sounds good ... I'll bring the bacon, you bring the bagels. We'll meet half-way... Asheville, NC is about half-way, don't you think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
chimom said:
Cooper said:
That sounds good ... I'll bring the bacon, you bring the bagels. We'll meet half-way... Asheville, NC is about half-way, don't you think?
Wait a minute, guys! What about me? O.K., I'll bring the O.J.... :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Ashville is a great place to meet!
You're on!!! Rachael? Pack Lily's bag, your bag and the bagels' bag... we're goin to Asheville!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
Cooper said:
That sounds good ... I'll bring the bacon, you bring the bagels. We'll meet half-way... Asheville, NC is about half-way, don't you think?
Wait a minute, guys! What about me? O.K., I'll bring the O.J.... :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Ashville is a great place to meet!
Gotta be fresh squeezed OJ, icy cold. Mmmmmmm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
Cocoa and I can bring the pancakes where in Oklahoma. I have decided that eating breakfast can be fun when I have relied on feeding tubes for a long while, but Cocoa really tends to like bacon if I drop it by accident

Jennie and Cocoa
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
Our little breakfast is turning into an all-you-can-eat buffet!! :lol:
Is there any other kind that's worth anything? If there's no french toast I won't even bother to show up. And real maple syrup.
Geez... you're almost more high-maintenance than OmaKitty. First, you wanted bacon, then bagels... now french toast and syrup? This ain't Denny's chicky-poo. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,425 Posts
ngtah00 said:
Asheville? What's in Asheville? nada. I would highly recommend meeting in Chapel Hill, NC. It's a much more happening place (and the fact that I am there with Sammy :wink: )

I can provide snausages and greenies :lol:
LOL I love Asheville because there IS nothing there.

Cooper says he'll meet you in Chapel Hill if the Greenies are still offered.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top