Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that's, "Attack of the Ballerina!" :lol:

I will defend my porch from angry huge predators, even if I'm not dressed for the occasion. :D Now back off Beast, there is only room for 4 of us here!

Who ever heard of climbing trees anyway, what a dummie!!! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahahaha thats so sweet. Shes ready for anything!!

What a great pic that is x
Thank you Rache! She is always on guard with that cat. It cracks me up! :lol: She doesn't let him get away with anything naughty. :wink:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
LOL that's hilarious. I love your pics and captions. More please. :D (I sill laugh when I think about them defending against the weenie dude, hehe.)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL that's hilarious. I love your pics and captions. More please. :D (I sill laugh when I think about them defending against the weenie dude, hehe.)
Thank you so much! :) I enjoy these little guys with all of my heart! Never a dull moment in Chi Wee Land. :D It's so much fun to capture all their daily antics and adventures. I'm so happy you guys enjoy seeing them! :daisy:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lexie speaking:

Okay, so I take this job as "Watch Guard." They tell me it's a job that requires poise and grace. So I come out here in my best poise and grace attire, and this is what I'm required to do??? If I stand here any longer like this, I swear I'll turn into a mannequin. Apparently whoever made up the criteria had no clue what poise and grace really was! The "Boss" doesn't even provide you with food and water!!! And how important can this junk be that I'm guarding over!?! Geez, what do they do with this stuff anyway??? Humans never cease to amaze me! Sorry for rambling guys, but I've had it with this job! No Princess should ever be subjected to this!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She really is a princess :), you must love her very much!

That would be so amazing of you, i don't mind paying for it!
Yes, I adore her more than I can even explain. :love7: She touches my heart in more ways than I even knew was possible. :)

Just let me know when your Angel gets home, and we'll work something out, k. I had some made her local (not the one pictured), and I can ask the lady if she'll make another one. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL oh Lexie. Good girl. Oakley agrees, cats is stoop-ed. I has the hobby of barking alllllll the time at a fat cat intruder that lives near our townhome. WOOF. Get it away from me...!
:lol: She watches that cat like a Hawk! It's so funny to see it because he is SO much bigger than she is. Lexie says, way to go Oakley, keep them kitties in their place!! :lol:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
That is quite possibly the funniest thing i've seen.. LOVE LOVE the dress..

Ha ha Daisy agrees she says doze cats are pestz they comes in my garden and spray their nastyiness everywhere.. i's barks very loudly and bounce abouts.. us Chi's must make a stand against deez stinky catz!! Woof woof

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HAHAHHA that is TOO CUTE!!!!! I love her outfit!! Always prepared and she looks fab while doing it!
Thank you! A girl always has to be dressed to the nines, even if the occasion doesn't call for it. :wink: :lol:

LOL! She is so cute in her dress, protecting you and your property. What a good watch dog! :D
Doesn't she do a great job!?! :lol: She makes the perfect watch dog! :wink:

That is quite possibly the funniest thing i've seen.. LOVE LOVE the dress..

Ha ha Daisy agrees she says doze cats are pestz they comes in my garden and spray their nastyiness everywhere.. i's barks very loudly and bounce abouts.. us Chi's must make a stand against deez stinky catz!! Woof woof
She lets kitty know she will take nothing!!! :lol:

Lexie says, Daisy, I agree! Kitties are pesty! Don't let em' in your Garden! :lol:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts