Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
yeh that was my breeder! how cute's the little pup :D
I spoke to her the other day and she's fine, a little shaken but now loving all the media attention HAHAA. It all turned out ok and the lady apologized.

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
yeh that was my breeder! how cute's the little pup :D
I spoke to her the other day and she's fine, a little shaken but now loving all the media attention HAHAA. It all turned out ok and the lady apologized.
Has she sold the puppy? He already has stories to tell!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
It's really sad that some people are desperate enough to take another's life to take their dog...
At least it ended up ok, and no one got hurt.

·
Registered
22 Posts
That's insane. Literally, that thief has gottaaaa be bonkers.

Anyways, onto more important matters... THE CHI IS STILL FOR SALE??? I WANT IT! :(

lol jk

seriously tho. i feel bad for that woman.!!! :(

·
Registered
134 Posts
What about the single comment?

"Ugh. Let's advertise the breeding and selling of dogs. The story should have just been about the dog being held at gunpoint, not the price of the dog, and that he was being sold.

It's a shame. When will people learn?"

Um... what's wrong with breeding and selling dogs? What a weirdo.

Everything about the actual article that could be said has been said but here goes anyway: What a creep, I hope she spends a while in jail. Darling pup!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I read that article and also clicked the link for the one where the couple had to pay $10K to get their dog back! The passenger window was broken and the dog was stolen. They paid the money but it seems that the police could've been on watch to catch the people that held it for ransom.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
My goodness. I've heard of being overcome by cuteness, but this lady is deranged. I hope that in addition to some jail time and/or fines that they order to get some psychiatric help as well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow...that is all I can think...WOW. I mean what kind of person would put someone at gun point in their own home? And don't get my wrong that is an adorable pup, but no matter how cute he is that does not excuse that kind of behavior.

Goes back to something we were all talking about in another thread, got to be careful who you let in your house to see your pups... never know what they are really after... this world is full of some really messed up people.

I am really glad no one was hurt, and I do hope that the lady who tried to steal the pup does some time, cause maybe that will make her think twice about trying that kind of stunt again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts