Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I cannot be on here 24/7 I am trying to pop on as much as possible. The Lesbian SPAMMERS keep posting their spam....until Mia can delete them PLEASE notify me via PM of any posting of theirs and I will delete

THANKS!

They need to find their own forum :evil:

actually give me the thread link its better

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
what names are these people posting under? I havent seen any of their posts but tell us their names and we can avoid them... :)

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I have seen them in the other chi forums. HMM lets see how many people we can get to watch our CAMS on a CHIHUAHUA web forum! :shock: ! What where they thinking! :roll:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D :D I finally saw one, it was funny :D :D they are posting under different names me thinks..GUEST names not members :D :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We are pretty hot! So you ladies are on to something...THANKS ALL for the good eye... :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Yeah, I have only seen that one nasty post the other day, that I replied to. Like anyone is going to go check out their crap anyway. :roll:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imkari said:
Yeah, I have only seen that one nasty post the other day, that I replied to. Like anyone is going to go check out their crap anyway. :roll:
Oh they came back a few times :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts