Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Teresa.....I swear it was a nightmare trying to get any pics today. OMG..these monsters just would not sit still, they were running around like crazy dogs!!!! I will try and get better pics than these, but this is as good as it gets today lol!!!! Arrrrgggggg....worse than the kids! I don't know who lit a fire under all of their butts but someone did hee heee!!!! Isn't that lovely of Fern on her pee pad, but that was the only time she froze for me!

Lori

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Lori, they are gorgeous. You have 3 of the prettiest girls on the board. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yippitie Yay! Finally, pics of 3 of my favorite girls! They are such beautiful Angels, Lori! They look divine in their coats and necklaces! Willow has always had such expression. Ivy's pose made me giggle. She is like, "hurry, get this over with!" :lol: And Fern, how funny is that, that she preferred to stand on her pee pad for her photo shoot. They are some silly lil boogers, aren't they. She looks as happy as a Lark standing there, too. Like, "huh, what, what are we doing here Mom?" Thank you so much for taking the pics, girl! They are perfect! :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.....I was hoping for a bit more cooperation, but I didn't get ANY!!! Everytime one would get their pretty jacket and necklace on the others would pounce on them like little monsters heee heeee!! Teresa....doesn't Ivy look pathetic lol!! All she wanted was to sleep.

Lori

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such pretty girls and lovely outfits. Willows color is awesome..Ivy is adorable, and Fern just makes me happy to look at her. Deb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts