Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm being forced to make this post :lol: . My fiance saw your siggy with the three pics of Cooper on it and said, "Holy crap, that's a cool looking Chihuahua!" So I went to your website and showed him more pics and videos and he wanted me to tell you that he thinks Cooper is the coolest Chihuahua he's ever seen. (I assume that includes Josie. Mean man.) :p

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ROFL... tell him that both Cooper and I thank him for his kind words but that we suggest, in the interest of his current relationship, that he consider Josie's beautiful color, her stunning eyes and her wonderful momma before he says such things about my exquisite pup. :D

Oh, and tell him he's very insightful and I think he's brilliant. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's true. I am Amykate's fiancee, and I think Cooper is quite the great lil' fella.

However, while I myself am partial to doxies, I also adore Chihuahuas, so I hope you won't mind me poking in here and there.

:rr:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
dangermouse said:
It's true. I am Amykate's fiancee, and I think Cooper is quite the great lil' fella.

However, while I myself am partial to doxies, I also adore Chihuahuas, so I hope you won't mind me poking in here and there.

:rr:
HI!!! Welcome and go ahead, poke right on in! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey my bf said the same thing!! He seen Cooper and said 'he is such a pretty color, he looks like a tootsie roll'. In a good way though I swear! :lol: He's not really 'into' chihuahuas but he really likes Cooper. :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper has actually turned a lot of chi-haters into Cooper fans, if not chi-lovers. He's quite a little embassador for his breed!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I have to say after seeing your site hubby happened to be in the office and he saw cooper, he says "Wow he is a big chi, I wanna get one like that...his color is kick A$$$"

Your baby is oh so popular with the men as well as the ladies :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I've noticed men enjoy Cooper because he's not a delicate little chi that looks and feels fragile. Plus, he's a man's man... he likes sports and boy stuff.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Cooper is so cool!! 8) 8) I can see why men like him....he just doesn't fit the Chihuahua "stereo type thing"? :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts