Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attn TLI, I have a present for you ^_^ Updated!!

Finished drawing your beautiful girls, this is a terrible picture though and doesn't do it justice :(

Hope you like <3 (I replaced it with the scanned version) I wish you could see how much better it looks in person though, photos and scans really alter the appearance of the graphite and it always annoys me how different it looks >_<

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww, this brings tears to my eyes. It is Gorgeous, Krista! I absolutely love it, and I am so honored that you took the time, and your superior talent to do that for me. How amazing, truly. It is just absolutely gorgeous!!!! :daisy: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love7: (((((Hugs)))))

You have an amazing talent!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhh krista i love that you are so talented teresa is soo lucky i love it id get it framed and put on my wall ist really great xxx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Truly an amazing work of art. I am going to have it framed. I have no pics framed, but this one deserves a frame, and then some. What an honor. Thank you so, so much!

·
Registered
381 Posts
That is beautiful work. Great job! :hello1:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Oh Krista, that picture is just beautiful, you have an amazing talent. It looks just like them, you even got the spot on Gia's head. Truly good work.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awwwwwwwwwwww, this brings tears to my eyes. It is Gorgeous, Krista! I absolutely love it, and I am so honored that you took the time, and your superior talent to do that for me. How amazing, truly. It is just absolutely gorgeous!!!! :daisy: Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love7: (((((Hugs)))))

You have an amazing talent!
You're very welcome :D They were fun to draw, they're all so pretty ^_^

And thanks so much to everyone for all your nice comments <3

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
It's beautiful! The shading is so well done...nice and soft...I almost feel like I can feel the fur. And Jade is captured just perfectly.

·
Registered
363 Posts
You did an amazing job!! Thats a beautiful drawing!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Krista, when you get it scanned in, can I please have a copy? :D I'm going to have this gorgeous drawing framed. I have it saved to my computer, and can't stop looking at it. You really captured every detail, even down to Lexie's beautiful eyes. :love7:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts