Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby girl is modeling the harness girth up to size 10"and collar 5" to 10". New Condition Collar and harness can be adjusted to fit small dogs,kittens, and even ferrets. Any questions please pm me.Will ship Worldwide..Check my selling history at E-bay as seller Ella-03.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Very pretty, whats the whole price for those that might be interested? ............ I wrote that before you put full price up :D

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Re: Hot Pink 6'Leash ,collar 5"to 7", and Harness

princess_ella said:
My baby girl is modeling the harness and collar. New Condition 6' Leash and harness.Collar is used but in new like condition. Great for teacup chihuahuas weighing up to 3lbs.Any questions please pm me.Will ship Worldwide.

TEACUP :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Totally missed that, spent the last few days trying to get people to understand 'no teacups' on another site :?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:cry: Sorry i missed up now i have corrected it for small chihuahuas,kittens,and ferrets.The set is $15.00 plus $1.99 low shipping cost within the U.S. Outside of US depends on location please pm me.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:arrow: Also check my ebay auction for other items by doing an advance search by seller ella-03 and for my selling history as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts