Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share a couple of pictures of August's adventures. We went traveling, we moved from Germany to the USA, and much more.
He is always just happy to be with us.
He has grown a lot since we got him in March 2012 too! He was 8 months and about 5 pounds when we got him and he weighs about 8 pounds now. I like it though, he's not as fragile anymore.
He has really improved a lot as well, he is slowly learning that not all people want to hurt him (he was treated very badly by his previous owners).
We just love him so much.
Enjoy the pictures!

PS: I just LOVE his smile (in the picture with my hubby). Do your Chis smile too?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Very nice photography. I especially like the black and white portrait. That beautiful white chi, and that (equally) beautiful and fair skinned young lady holding him. Color is not always necessary.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I adore the second photo, such gorgeous bokeh!
I'm glad you posted some more pictures, keep posting !! ;) for me it's like looking into the future almost, as my boy looks awfully like him and your photography is generally lovely to look at! moaaar!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww, thank you, guys. He is such a joy to have around. He loves traveling too, just like us :)

I would love to see a picture of Noah, heartagram! We got August when he was 8 months old, so unfortunately we missed out on his puppy months.

@Gemma's Mommy: I LOVE your little girl and all the pictures you post of her. She is so precious and I love seeing her grow up in such a lovely family!

@Joeandruth: Thank you for the compliment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts