Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Auntie Ewaine, danks for da pretty clothes. Mommy tried to take some pics but I had other pwans. I wanted to play!

Blurry pic of the blue jacket. It fits perfect!!!!

View attachment 10218

The MVP shirt. Taken while I took a break from playing to watch some TV. Itz a teeny bit long, but Mommy's gonna hem it. For now she rolled it up a tiny bit.

View attachment 10226

And my favorite, and Mommy's too- the Dino hoodie. She likes it cause itz thin enough to wear when itz warmer out or to layer. I like it cause it's gots dinos. It fits perfect- like it was made just for me.

View attachment 10234

View attachment 10242

Mom says sorry da pics is blurry. I iz not cooperating!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Toby- I like your Dino hoodie too. Are you studying Momma's property law text? You are a smart doggie!

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awh Toby I love your new clothes, you look so adorable! The Dino hoodie is to die for! It looks like you iz helping mama study! Such a good boy!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Thank you! Haha, when I study I put Spongebob Square Pants on really quietly to distract him. He will sit and watch it for hours and it doesn't distract me because I have no interest in spongebob lol. But he is obsessed.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Toby, you look so cute, i wish i could kiss you :).
everything looks so good on you. i'm so happy you love your new things !!!
tell your Mom thank you for posting these adorable pics !

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toby, you look so cute, i wish i could kiss you :).
everything looks so good on you. i'm so happy you love your new things !!!
tell your Mom thank you for posting these adorable pics !
Thanks. I know he'd love to kiss you back :)

The pics are terribly blurry. He absolutely didnt want to cooperate, so I got what I could get. I'm sure he will be wearing his outfits in future pics too, though.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thank you! Haha, when I study I put Spongebob Square Pants on really quietly to distract him. He will sit and watch it for hours and it doesn't distract me because I have no interest in spongebob lol. But he is obsessed.

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard!!! Ruby has never shown the slightest interest in anything that's on TV, not even when there's other dogs on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Toby sweetie, it makes me so happy to see you. You look adorable in all your clothes, especially that precious dinosaur hoodie! :love2:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ashley, I think it'd be cute on girls too. I'd definitely put that on Chanel & Bella, I think it's ridiculously adorable.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ashley, I think it'd be cute on girls too. I'd definitely put that on Chanel & Bella, I think it's ridiculously adorable.
I agree. I just know some only like the super girly stuff. But it's definitely gender neutral. And I doubt Toby is ever going to let me take it off him!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I agree. I just know some only like the super girly stuff. But it's definitely gender neutral. And I doubt Toby is ever going to let me take it off him!

That is true! I personally don't really care much about the color or pattern, if I
really like the quality of a clothing item for my pups. Good fit, good quality is
most important to me. I like how that hoodie fits, it looks like a perfect length.

Is Toby still wearing it? lol, he is a divo! He must feel cozy in it.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

That is too cute! It's like having a child. Mylo was really interested in the lions on tv one time but that's about it. I think it was because he loved his toy lion so much at the time!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts