Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But we lub you for it bery muchley we got a spechial man come daytime not our postie but some ober man who bought us a partzel fwom joist and our amerwican fwiends the gween chis and we very happy chiuahuas

I show you what it sayz

First you did a comfy

Den you cwimb in

Den you bery nice and yet daisy gets in coz she sad daytime

Den you wear it yike a hat

Den if you called yotus you get in too

Den you batch each ober up coz is fun to do dis if you a cheewarwar yarrr

Fank oo so mutch kwisti and the chis and mr miles man we bery lucky to hab you as a fwiend and wealy wealy lub it mummy said if we good we get it in our cwate at da bed time

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
AWWWW! So Cute! Kristi is the greatest. Love it. Daisy looks like a FOX in one of the pics! Darling!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Those two girls are the cutest cheewarwars ever! :) What a total sweetie Kristi is! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Kristi is the best! What an awesome pressie for the girls!! They look like they are really loving it! :D

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks veryone kristi is very very sweet

The girls are stupid they make me laugh everyday with their antics they really adore each other and look out for each other and daisy tells lotus off when I do hahaha and after a bath they check the otherone isn't too traumatised by the situation

They always share rarely have spats unless chews are involved they really are best buddies they make me go all slushy talking about them!!

Everyone needs a daisy and a lotus if you could meet them (Rachel and Louise are well lucky although Louise saw them sleep :roll:) you'd be honoured they are such sweeties and very quirky

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Awwwwhhh! I had already ordered it when you said you liked the realistic leopard colored one on someone else's post but I figured animal print would suit the girls :) The other stuffies is going out this week :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Omg I about died reading the titles and seeing their pics! That is too cute! lol They are so cute I love the "wearing it like a hat" photo OMG! Give that little cutie a hug for me seriously! That's too cute!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kristi I love it it matches everything to a t intact I prefer it to the normal animal print!! It's gorgeous I just did the school run and found lotus curled up in a ball in it awwww

Awww I will kerri she licks you back and she would she licked some random who knocked on the door today lol

Thanks moni if I click my fingers and call them they look where my hand is haha lotus also follows food (shame shes so shy shes so focussed!!)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Awww how sweet is that! What is that thing though? it's awesome!
I love the color! and look at those sweet faces!
Kristi rocks :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts