Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

ruff ruff couture blue baby hoodie 10 dollars,

ruff ruff couture first pooch tank 12.00 size xs , little lily western shirt 8 dollars

Ruff ruff couture skull shirt taken in small is 9 dollars, size M is 15. dollars
plus shipping
Anchor shirt is 5 dollars plus shipping

Will post prices in a little while

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hi, Elaine,

I am interested in one of the black and white stripe with the bone and the plaid with the skull if you have Charlie's size. He has a 14" chest and is 11" long, weighs about 7 lbs.

Also, there is one more I'd like for Taz that's on your Ruff Ruff Couture thread. It is the one that has the plaid top and the denim bottom and there is a little skull on the plaid part. I think you have XS in it?

Thanks,
Terri

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Here is Sonny modeling two of the boy shirts for those that need a visual :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, Elaine,

I am interested in one of the black and white stripe with the bone and the plaid with the skull if you have Charlie's size. He has a 14" chest and is 11" long, weighs about 7 lbs.

Also, there is one more I'd like for Taz that's on your Ruff Ruff Couture thread. It is the one that has the plaid top and the denim bottom and there is a little skull on the plaid part. I think you have XS in it?

Thanks,
Terri
hi Terri, i dont have Charlies size in the striped one, sorry :( ( just small sizes) But!!! i have a size Medium in the Ruff Ruff couture plaid shirt with skull. it may be a little roomy... its around a 15 inch chest and 11 3/4 inch length. let me know if you want that one. the only other one i have is a size small that has been taken in so it will be too small cause its been taken in.
and i have the matching size XS ruff ruff dress with skull and plaid skirt for Taz

Here is Sonny modeling two of the boy shirts for those that need a visual :)

cute pics of Sonny !!!

What size is the one with the little ducks

i may have them in more than one size. i'll have to check on that and let you know :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, Elaine,

Thanks,
Terri
i just put in another order .. .and she had the black and white stripe w/ bone in a bigger size. not sure it will be big enough. will let you know when i get the order on either monday or tuesday :)

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi,
Can you please tell me the measurements on the little lily skull tank, xs duck tee, and the blue care bear hoodie??

Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi,
Can you please tell me the measurements on the little lily skull tank, xs duck tee, and the blue care bear hoodie??

Thanks so much!!
yes, i have 2 xs duck tees . the length is around 9 1/2 inches, the girth is around 9 inches and will stretch comfy to be bigger

i have 2 little lily skull tanks , one in XS, one in S

XS is 9 inch length, 10 inch girth... and is stretchy so will fit a bigger chest size

S is almost 10 inches long, girth size is 12 inch

little lily HK bunny hoodie is size XS ( i have a few of these and i might have the pink version for a girl)
length is 7 1/2 inches
girth is around 10 1/2 inches and has stretch to it

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i just put in another order .. .and she had the black and white stripe w/ bone in a bigger size. not sure it will be big enough. will let you know when i get the order on either monday or tuesday :)
Okay, that sounds great. Will you hold the other shirt for Charlie and the dress for Taz just until you get that order in? Then I can have them shipped all together if you think the striped shirt will work. Also, that will give me the weekend to look again. I may want one or two more dresses for Taz.

Thanks, Elaine! You are the best!

Terri

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay, that sounds great. Will you hold the other shirt for Charlie and the dress for Taz just until you get that order in? Then I can have them shipped all together if you think the striped shirt will work. Also, that will give me the weekend to look again. I may want one or two more dresses for Taz.

Thanks, Elaine! You are the best!

Terri
hi Terri,
yes , of course i will hold them for you :) . i just talked to the lady i order from . she thinks she can get the package to UPS before they close today, so i would get it on Monday. i dont get my Ups till late afternoon, so will keep you posted when it gets here
your so welcome... you know i love doing this!!
Elaine

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
yes, i have 2 xs duck tees . the length is around 9 1/2 inches, the girth is around 9 inches and will stretch comfy to be bigger

i have 2 little lily skull tanks , one in XS, one in S

XS is 9 inch length, 10 inch girth... and is stretchy so will fit a bigger chest size

S is almost 10 inches long, girth size is 12 inch

little lily HK bunny hoodie is size XS ( i have a few of these and i might have the pink version for a girl)
length is 7 1/2 inches
girth is around 10 1/2 inches and has stretch to it
Perfect! When u get a chance, can u let me know how much the duck tee, skull tank xs and shipping would be? (I live in northwest Indiana)

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Aunty Elaine, I'm liking ....

Olive Circus dog x 2

Yellow French Surfer dude x 2

depending on cost & size availability - wanting one of each for Chiko & one of each for Ollie

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aunty Elaine, I'm liking ....

Olive Circus dog x 2

Yellow French Surfer dude x 2

depending on cost & size availability - wanting one of each for Chiko & one of each for Ollie
hi Dee,
i love the circus dog one, its so cute! ... its the only one she had. its a size small and the make is lulupink. length is around 9 1/2 inches, girth is around 13 inches and material is stretchy.
the Tres Chic Amis Surfer shirt , i have one size small. this make runs smaller than lulupink. it measures around 9 inches long and 11 inches wide and is strechy material also. i have one other surfer dude shirt and its in a smaller size Xs.
let me know if you want me to hold any of these for you

1 - 20 of 27 Posts