Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have more things to sell. not sure when i will get to posting pics though. for now i thought i'd put up some i have. All the size Small ruff ruff couture are 15 dollars plus shipping. ( i think this is all i have left and i cant get anymore )

The size XS ruff ruff couture for now is 13 dollars each plus shipping. this is all i have but i can order more right now.

i can get size XXS , i would have to special order these. they would be 11 dollars, but not sure when i would put in a new order. i need to have a bunch of things on my order to order

and the Canine Styles boy polo shirts are 9 dollars each, the girl polo dresses are 10 dollars each

** i will ship to anywhere :)

first , here's Latte modeling her Starlet dress

the size SMALLS

the size Extra Smalls

and the caninie styles boys polo shirts and girls polo dresses

the lulu pink things and some other things i will be posting maybe early next week in part 2 of Aunty Elaines doggie clothes sale :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Do you have the Teddy dress, the red green plaid dress, or the other teddy dress in BG size? I can't remember if she is S or XS

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have the Teddy dress, the red green plaid dress, or the other teddy dress in BG size? I can't remember if she is S or XS
The ones you bought before were size S . XS would be too small for BG.
dont have the red green plaid dress in small ( its called fashion school ) , dont have the red one with Teddy in small , but i may have the other teddy dress in small. but if i do , i think its a brand new one instead of in EUC, so i payed a little more for it. would just cost a little more, but not too much more

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
This is really hard since it might be the last you can get! Ugh is the teddy dress the plaid one and is it red and green? Debating little piggy and cupcake dress too as I like this designer.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is really hard since it might be the last you can get! Ugh is the teddy dress the plaid one and is it red and green? Debating little piggy and cupcake dress too as I like this designer.
i wasnt sure what color the plaid was so i just looked at it better under the light. its a red plaid but i would say its a very dark green or brownish green with the red.

little teddy dress is more of a winter dress... little piggy is more of a summer dress. cupcake dress ( they call it yummy dress ) is corduroy so more fall/winter. they are all so cute.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Elaine, do you still have the polka dot sweet treats in small?
hi Kitty,
No, sorry. the one i had in Small is on hold, i only had one .... i'll be getting the UPS box in tommorrow towards evening. but nothing new on there for sale, just a few more things of the same including the red dress you are waiting for :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'm so torn if I should take that Starlet dress.. I cannot even remember do you have a pic of your girls wearing it?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm so torn if I should take that Starlet dress.. I cannot even remember do you have a pic of your girls wearing it?
no pics of my girls wearing the starlet dress.. not too many actually at all in any of the ruff ruff things. but if i can, i will snap some tomorrow.

love your new avatar! is that you and Bijou? its so cute... looks like a pic from the 50's , i love it :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Oui! C'est moi and my petite chouette Bijou! :love1:
We had been at a friends birthday, it's just a crappy webcam pic but thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Dear Auntie Elaine,

Taz does not need more clothes. She has enough. Really. Uh huh, she does.

So I want a Darla in XS and also the red polka dot with the cake on it in XS if you have them. Can you hold until tomorrow? Go ahead and let me know the total with shipping, please.

Thanks,
Terri

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dear Auntie Elaine,

Taz does not need more clothes. She has enough. Really. Uh huh, she does.

So I want a Darla in XS and also the red polka dot with the cake on it in XS if you have them. Can you hold until tomorrow? Go ahead and let me know the total with shipping, please.

Thanks,
Terri
hi Terri,
LOL, i know exactly what you mean .... mine have way too many things but its just so fun to buy them more :D. i'll send you a message later with the total w/ shipping and will hold till tomorrow
You are so welcome and thank you !
Auntie Elaine
p.s. those dresses are going to look so pretty on Taz :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just posted a pic of Latte in the Starlett dress, its posted on the first page of this thread right before all the pics of the dresses for sale

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Oh dear! too cute for words.. I guess that's going in my pile as well :p
I see its pink in real life.. I thought it was white and that was my hesitation.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh dear! too cute for words.. I guess that's going in my pile as well :p
I see its pink in real life.. I thought it was white and that was my hesitation.
thats the first time i tried Lattes starlett dress on her. its very pretty!
ok... adding that one to your order :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Do u have a link
To a site with the sizing I'm almost
Positive baby would fit into a lot of those xs she is 5.5 lbs but she's super super petite very slim lol! Pics can be deceiving tho! That leopard one I got
From u is HUGE! I bet she could fit that zebra one bc the small fits ninja who is 7.2 lbs

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Do you have her neck, chest, and length measurements? That is how Elaina got a perfect fit for my two.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts