Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
523 Posts
I live in Waco, I'd definitely go to an Austin meetup! Lex and I are ready to go now he's old enough. We need all the Texas people in here to set up a time to meet, im open for August too.

· Registered
523 Posts
Cooper said:
There is an Austin meetup group. The website is http://chihuahua.meetup.com/29/ and they're meeting on the 13th of August, I believe in central Austin.

We'd love to meet you if you can come!!

Awesome!! I think I can go to this one! Are you going to be there? I'll try to get Lorisbabychi to come too, she has Lex's sister Minka. This is exciting! I'm excited for Lex, to see how he does with all the other little ones. haha :D

· Registered
523 Posts
WooHoo theres another one this September 10th! I'm gunna try my hardest to make it this time! A girl and I trade off working on Saturdays so hopefully it can get out of it if I'm working that day. hehe! Lex and I would love to meet Cooper and his mommy! :D :D

· Registered
523 Posts
Well so far its looking good to get that Saturday off. My boyfriend is coming with me, he's from Austin, or actually Round Rock, but moved here to go to Baylor University. So he's gunna get me to the Meet. I'm HORRIBLE with directions lol, so I knew he'd come in handy at times... LOL, ...."he's laughing at me"... :D I hope Lex has fun. He gets SO scared so easily. But im sure Lex wont be the only one. Woo Hoo....im excited! I think Lori will bring Minka, I gotta ask her when she gets back in town if she wants to go too. :D

· Registered
523 Posts
Yay! I have that weekend off!! What time did you get there around? Its just going to be John, Lex and I. We have some friends that live in Austin, so were making a trip out of it. I can't wait! I'll probably plug my website while I'm there...lol! Try to get some business flowing from ol' Austin TX...hehehe! Cool, well, Cooper and Coopers mama, we'll see you on the 10th! :D :blob5:

· Registered
523 Posts
I got lost! I got there at like 12:45! My boyfriend and I were completely and utterly lost ...lol. We got there when like the last few people were leaving, I heard it turned out really well, like 30 chi's there! I wanted to see cooper and you guys so bad, darn it. Well next time for sure! haha. Chris told me about the "Day of the Dead" in October after the next meetup and I'm definitly going to that one. I hopeing also to get to the next meeting now I know where they live! lol. We got wrong directions, is what happened. I got them off of Maps Quest and they told to turn left after we got off the Interstate and it actually a right, so that put us on the wrong side of the highway......we were lost for an hour and a half.....it sucked so bad. Ooh well, I got to meet Chris and Amys chi's they are so cute and nice. Lex as scared but he did very well for his first "meet up" ...lol. Well hopefully I'll get there on the next meet! Hope you have pix Coopers mama! I wanna see all those 30 chis! lol! :D :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.