Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 17 hours I will be leaving Newcastle and making the 4 hours each way trip to Tamworth to pick up Izzabella :)
I am so excited, I have our food and drinks packed ready for the road trip. I wonder if I am going to get any sleep tonight!
Tomorrow is also Australia Day, and we will be home just in time for the annual fireworks!! What a big, but exciting day tomorrow will be.
Just wanted to share that with you all, I cant wait :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How exciting! Im sure you cant wait to get her home.
Happy Australia Day! Does that mean traffic will be awful when youre going to get her?
I have been counting the days for the past 2 weeks!!!

Traffic is normally good on Aussie Day, not alot of travelers.
But local traffic is normally bad, with everyone heading to the beach and parks for a BBQ and stuff. We should have a smooth run there and home, but it will be chaos when we go to the park by the lake for the fireworks near my place. Finding a car park is near impossible, so before we head to the park for the fireworks when we get home, we will swap my car for my hubbys 4WD, hehe we can park anywhere then :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont think i will be able to sleep as well , so very exciting lol going to be so hot though :(

i have a secret ;)
I know its going to be too hot :(
I am going to go to bed very soon, you should try to do the same :)
hmmm.... a secret!! :D

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
YIPPEE! I am so glad to now have both my babies home. I know that you must feel the same way!!

Yes! More pictures when you can. I say that and have only posted one or two of my little one myself!

·
Registered
768 Posts
aww how exciting!!! bet u cannot wait!! Where has izzabella been?
Austraila day sounds so much fun! x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
In 17 hours I will be leaving Newcastle and making the 4 hours each way trip to Tamworth to pick up Izzabella :)
I am so excited, I have our food and drinks packed ready for the road trip. I wonder if I am going to get any sleep tonight!
Tomorrow is also Australia Day, and we will be home just in time for the annual fireworks!! What a big, but exciting day tomorrow will be.
Just wanted to share that with you all, I cant wait :)
i'm so excited for you too , cant wait to hear all about everything. take lots of pics while your there :clock:

i dont think i will be able to sleep as well , so very exciting lol going to be so hot though :(

i have a secret ;)
oooooh, a secret . lol :love5:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YIPPEE! I am so glad to now have both my babies home. I know that you must feel the same way!!

Yes! More pictures when you can. I say that and have only posted one or two of my little one myself!
pics coming in the next few mins :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aww how exciting!!! bet u cannot wait!! Where has izzabella been?
Austraila day sounds so much fun! x
Izzabella has been at her breeders lol I have not got her yet, I picked her a few weeks back and had to wait for her to grow up a bit! :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm so excited for you too , cant wait to hear all about everything. take lots of pics while your there :clock:

pics are getting uploaded very soon!!

oooooh, a secret . lol :love5:
hmm you know her secret.... So I am told LOL!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts