Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please stay safe. The flooding going on right now and all of the missing people is so tragic. Prayers for everyone and your families.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Awww thanks for that Michelle. I have family very close to the floods. My dad and pop and also my cousin a bit further down south. Im in NSW so I am not directly affected, as the floods are in QLD. Its devastating and is only getting worse.
Have the floods been on the news in your country?

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has but I havent actually seen it on the news. I have a few friends there that have been sending pics. It is horrible!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
yes its horrible, they had a telethon on tv a few nights ago raising money for all the affected people. I think they raised just over 30 million.
The real sad thing is all the livestock It was devastating watching the horses with water up to their heads and no where to go :(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I heard about the loss of the livestock. It just breaks my heart for them as well as pets :-(

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Yes I heard about the loss of the livestock. It just breaks my heart for them as well as pets :-(
I didnt really think about the livestock until I seen it on the tv, so so sad.
There is still alot of pets and people missing. I hope everyone is found safe and well.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
the situation is getting much worse. 8 human lives have now been lost, 4 are children.
72 are missing and the news said that they are looking at recovery not rescue now.
The flood waters are heading to the top of NSW (state I live in)
Its just devastating. Our prime minister will be addressing Our nation in a few mins.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I heard about the 72 missing earlier and heard 9 and 4 were children. It is so, so sad. I cant even imagine :-(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts