Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Well my cp friends, my baby Ava is not so much a baby anymore 馃槬she will be 8 months old on the 7 th. She's grown up so fast and lately I am really starting to notice the beautiful lady she's becoming. I took some pics of her today while we were out sharing a little one on one time together.

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401411817.477894.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401411849.754555.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401411936.950840.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401411975.354089.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1401412006.089091.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Oh Miss Princess Ava. Is there ever a picture in which you don't look stunning? I love the leash pictures when you can see her little blur of a happy tail! She's like a little precious gem on the end of a bedazzled leash.

She is quite the young lady!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Oh Miss Princess Ava. Is there ever a picture in which you don't look stunning? I love the leash pictures when you can see her little blur of a happy tail! She's like a little precious gem on the end of a bedazzled leash.

She is quite the young lady!
Thanks Maddi! Don't let that halo around her head fool you lol. She can be a little devil in disguise at times too. But I wouldn't change a thing about her 馃槉

Registered
Thanks Maddi! Don't let that halo around her head fool you lol. She can be a little devil in disguise at times too. But I wouldn't change a thing about her 馃槉
Oh, my husband is appalled with what my chi gets away with compared to the other two. (he's not really appalled he's guilty of AIDING AND ABETTING!) :laughing6:

What's something she's a "little devil" about? I'm curious!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #19
Oh, my husband is appalled with what my chi gets away with compared to the other two. (he's not really appalled he's guilty of AIDING AND ABETTING!) :laughing6:

What's something she's a "little devil" about? I'm curious!

Haha I agree with you there, these little ones get away with everything. Ava is an explorer, she likes to get into everything, and she is very sneaky, especially when it comes to food lol. But anytime I catch her getting into anything or tormenting her siblings over their food or treats, she gives me the sweetest most innocent look. The power of the chi! Lol I'm a sucker when it comes to my babies.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts