Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a sweet pic or two of my little love at lunch with me yesterday. It was so nice outside. Unfortunately today is the complete opposite. Fall is fast coming. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

·
Registered
756 Posts
There she is!!!!

I don't know how many times I tell you this I love Ava in Yellow it so compliments her markings, such a beauty! We took Neeva with us to lunch yesterday which is the first time we've done that, I loved it!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There she is!!!!

I don't know how many times I tell you this I love Ava in Yellow it so compliments her markings, such a beauty! We took Neeva with us to lunch yesterday which is the first time we've done that, I loved it!
Hi love bug! Thanks so much, I've really grown to love yellow in her too. Seems thus color has bee pretty popular for a couple summers. She had a nice little collection of yellow things. I do really enjoy taking her on outings with me that include shopping or dining outdoors, as she is the most portable lol.
Awe Neevs on s lunch date sounds like a fun time. I sure hope she enjoys herself and got a couple bites of some of moms yummy food too.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Awe, how sweet. Love those weekend lunch dates. I love the 2nd picture of Ava. Looks like she's posing so pretty in yellow while waiting for her lunch to come.

Is that the SL collar in electric pink? If it is, I'm glad to actually see a picture of it on Ava because I've been eyeing that one and just put in on my wishlist.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hi love bug! Thanks so much, I've really grown to love yellow in her too. Seems thus color has bee pretty popular for a couple summers. She had a nice little collection of yellow things. I do really enjoy taking her on outings with me that include shopping or dining outdoors, as she is the most portable lol.
Awe Neevs on s lunch date sounds like a fun time. I sure hope she enjoys herself and got a couple bites of some of moms yummy food too.
She really does look stunning in yellow! I have zero idea what colours to get Neeva if I put yellow on her she would look like a furry bumblebee!

I would cart Ava everywhere with me if she was my fur kid how could you resist I would be smuggling her in everywhere lol! And I loved dining out with Neeva it was great and of course she got a little bit of pasta how could I refuse :p

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Awe, how sweet. Love those weekend lunch dates. I love the 2nd picture of Ava. Looks like she's posing so pretty in yellow while waiting for her lunch to come.

Is that the SL collar in electric pink? If it is, I'm glad to actually see a picture of it on Ava because I've been eyeing that one and just put in on my wishlist.
Hi Michele! How's my little doll Carolina doing? We need some pics of her. Miss her tiny face around here.
Ava and I really enjoyed our lunch date. I forget sometimes what clothes she has lol. I was digging through her summer things to find something for her to wear when I came across the Coco Mademoiselle tee Elaina and I bought last summer. Ava has 3 colors, a pink, then the yellow with hot pink writing and a white with hot pink writing. I intentionally bought the ones with the bright writing to match that collar. It's tough color to match.

Yes the collar is the SL electric pink. I got it for $25 off at a local boutique. I do really love it.
Did you order anything this last DC sale? I put in a pretty big order for all of the dogs. Plus Bailey has a late September birthday then Ava has an October birthday. So I decided to order their presents now, as it takes a month or more anyway.
Our Pariero order shipped with the bear tee and that tank with the ruffles goi g around. Did you order those?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hi Michele! How's my little doll Carolina doing? We need some pics of her. Miss her tiny face around here.
Ava and I really enjoyed our lunch date. I forget sometimes what clothes she has lol. I was digging through her summer things to find something for her to wear when I came across the Coco Mademoiselle tee Elaina and I bought last summer. Ava has 3 colors, a pink, then the yellow with hot pink writing and a white with hot pink writing. I intentionally bought the ones with the bright writing to match that collar. It's tough color to match.

Yes the collar is the SL electric pink. I got it for $25 off at a local boutique. I do really love it.
Did order anything this last DC sale? I put in a pretty big order for all of the dogs. Plus Bailey has a late September birthday then Ava has an October birthday. So I decided to order their presents now, as it takes a month or more anyway.
Our Pariero order shipped with the bear tee and that tank with the ruffles goi g around. Did you order those?
Carolina is doing great, thanks for asking.

Ava's collar is a perfect match for the Pariero tee. I would imagine that collar color is a harder match, but I love the color.

I actually skipped this past sale. I figured I was going to take a little break, although I do have a lot of rewards dollars to spend w/ DC, so hopefully there will be some new fall/winter things I like or another new Wooflink carrier. I just got the things I ordered from her sale before this one. Good idea on ordering gift now because it does take a little while for things to ship.

I look forward to pictures of your crew's new Pariero things. I haven't ordered anything there yet either. Still waiting for them to release that bunny shirt. I thought for sure they would have by now. It seems forever since I saw it on youtube.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Carolina is doing great, thanks for asking.

Ava's collar is a perfect match for the Pariero tee. I would imagine that collar color is a harder match, but I love the color.

I actually skipped this past sale. I figured I was going to take a little break, although I do have a lot of rewards dollars to spend w/ DC, so hopefully there will be some new fall/winter things I like or another new Wooflink carrier. I just got the things I ordered from her sale before this one. Good idea on ordering gift now because it does take a little while for things to ship.

I look forward to pictures of your crew's new Pariero things. I haven't ordered anything there yet either. Still waiting for them to release that bunny shirt. I thought for sure they would have by now. It seems forever since I saw it on youtube.

Awesome! I can't wait to see Carolina model her new things.

They did release the bunny shirt just this weekend. I haven't ordered yet, but I plan to. Have you seen the new Harajuku on YouTube? I love it!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see Carolina model her new things.

They did release the bunny shirt just this weekend. I haven't ordered yet, but I plan to. Have you seen the new Harajuku on YouTube? I love it!
Carolina didn't get any clothes this time. She got two SL collars, Nouveau in Sunshine and a Big Bow in red and a BB in sunshine. Indy got the WL pineapple tank in blue. I've been into collars and leashes lately.

I haven't checked Pariero since Friday, so I must have missed it. Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to check out the new Harajuku on YouTube too.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You picked awesome colors! I plan to order the pink cheetah and tan cheetah nouveau for fall. I like the big bows too but Ava's fur is so long at the back that it covers the bow. Brax can get away with it tough. I think the big bow needs to be a bit bigger lol.

Here's the link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgjsCtX8zvQ

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
You picked awesome colors! I plan to order the pink cheetah and tan cheetah nouveau for fall. I like the big bows too but Ava's fur is so long at the back that it covers the bow. Brax can get away with it tough. I think the big bow needs to be a bit bigger lol.

Here's the link
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgjsCtX8zvQ
It was my 1st big bow and I'm finding the same thing happens with Carolina too. I won't be getting to many of those as the nouveau shows better for her too. I like the cheetah ones with the color trim too. Do you know if SL makes cat collars? I looked on DC, but didn't find any. I'd love to get one for my cat and would just order her a dog one, but I like to have a break away on her.

Thanks for the link. I love the Pariero tank dress. It looks like they used velour for the bow and skirt ruffle. I just wish they would come out with a few new things at the same time so I could save on shipping instead of ordering a couple things here and there.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, Ava looks so pretty ! I agree that I love the yellow color on her. and , I love the CC chanel top on her with the electric pink SL collar. I have that color for Tootsie in a nouveu bow step in harness.

I just received my Pariero order !!! so far, I have only tried on the Coco tanks. Mint color for Ellie and Tootsie, and Cream color for Minnie. OMG, they are gorgeous !!! much prettier in person than in the pics. so glad I got these.
my girls don't like wardrobe changes, so I will try the others on tomorrow. ( Stylish bear shirt for Ellie and for Minnie , and the yellow bear tank for Tootsie to match the ones I already have for Ellie and Minnie , and the tutu dress for Minnie in grey ) . i'll snap some pics later of the girls in the Coco tanks

I did order a new strawberry dog bed for the girls. its shaped like a strawberry :). so, now... i'm only waiting for my Pariero and the strawberry bed and that's it ...
still hoping DC has a 40% sale for Labor Day. if not, that's ok though ... may be just as well . lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
She is so sweet! Loving the color on her! I've given up dressing Corona, due to her odd size, so I live vicariously through all the little fashionistas out there!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awww, Ava looks so pretty ! I agree that I love the yellow color on her. and , I love the CC chanel top on her with the electric pink SL collar. I have that color for Tootsie in a nouveu bow step in harness.

I just received my Pariero order !!! so far, I have only tried on the Coco tanks. Mint color for Ellie and Tootsie, and Cream color for Minnie. OMG, they are gorgeous !!! much prettier in person than in the pics. so glad I got these.

my girls don't like wardrobe changes, so I will try the others on tomorrow. ( Stylish bear shirt for Ellie and for Minnie , and the yellow bear tank for Tootsie to match the ones I already have for Ellie and Minnie , and the tutu dress for Minnie in grey ) . i'll snap some pics later of the girls in the Coco tanks

I did order a new strawberry dog bed for the girls. its shaped like a strawberry :). so, now... i'm only waiting for my Pariero and the strawberry bed and that's it ...

still hoping DC has a 40% sale for Labor Day. if not, that's ok though ... may be just as well . lol

Thanks Elaina! She's been wearing a lot of her pariero things from last year lately. That tee is one of your faves.

My package was still in New York? Which is strange. Maybe I'll have it tomorrow. Can't wait to see your girls in their things!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was my 1st big bow and I'm finding the same thing happens with Carolina too. I won't be getting to many of those as the nouveau shows better for her too. I like the cheetah ones with the color trim too. Do you know if SL makes cat collars? I looked on DC, but didn't find any. I'd love to get one for my cat and would just order her a dog one, but I like to have a break away on her.

Thanks for the link. I love the Pariero tank dress. It looks like they used velour for the bow and skirt ruffle. I just wish they would come out with a few new things at the same time so I could save on shipping instead of ordering a couple things here and there.

I am not sure if SL makes cat collars. That's a good question though and now has me thinking.

Yeah I agree with you there. The way Pariero keeps adding one thing here and a couple things there is very frustrating. I too wish they'd add things at once cause I almost always pay shipping.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She really does look stunning in yellow! I have zero idea what colours to get Neeva if I put yellow on her she would look like a furry bumblebee!

I would cart Ava everywhere with me if she was my fur kid how could you resist I would be smuggling her in everywhere lol! And I loved dining out with Neeva it was great and of course she got a little bit of pasta how could I refuse :p

Correction! A very cute yellow bumble bee lol. I think soft pinks and light purples, mint greens, white will look awesome on Neeva!i think I'll die the first time you post a pic of her in any outfit 😍😍

1 - 20 of 20 Posts