Chihuahua People Forum banner

Ava's Fashion haul๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜!

998 views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Chiluv04 
#1 ยท
#10 ยท
Thanks so much! I've noticed lately how much she's matured. I can't believe how quickly time goes by

And thanks. Her ears are one of my favorite features. Like a willow tree lol. And she's got so much sass and attitude about her to mirror her photos. I look forward to seeing if she will blossom anymore over this next year.

#5 ยท
Oh my, I love it all!! Ava looks all ready for spring. Love the LD heart tee layered with strawberry dress, great idea. I just ordered the strawberry dress for Carolina. I need to work with Carolina on modeling for me. Ava just sits, stands, etc. for you and looks so relaxed while doing it.

What size did you get for Ava in the WL smile tee? I really like that too, but might be to big for Carolina?

How do you begin to decide what to put Ava everyday? She's got such a beautiful collection.

#11 ยท (Edited)
Oh my, I love it all!! Ava looks all ready for spring. Love the LD heart tee layered with strawberry dress, great idea. I just ordered the strawberry dress for Carolina. I need to work with Carolina on modeling for me. Ava just sits, stands, etc. for you and looks so relaxed while doing it.

What size did you get for Ava in the WL smile tee? I really like that too, but might be to big for Carolina?

How do you begin to decide what to put Ava everyday? She's got such a beautiful collection.

Thanks soooooo much Michele! I absolutely adore everything. This new LD line was really fun and unique. It was nice to see them experiment a bit more with color. I adore the strawberry dress. It runs very short in length, so I was very pleased how the size small worked out. And the heart tee is just perfect to pair over this dress on a nice spring day when it's warm enough for a dress but too cool to not have sleeves.

The Wooflink smile tee is a size 1. It's more of a sweatshirt and they are made to fit roomy/relaxed. It's quite big in the neck on Ava. But still looks beautiful. I absolutely love the color on her paired with the Ocelot bow collar. I do think it will be too big on Carolina.

Her wardrobe has doubled since last year lol. She is very easy going when it comes to dressing up. I have a lot of fun with it. With my other dogs it'd be torture to get a good shot. So Ava will always be my clothes dog. We are still waiting for the following LD items

Beffie dress
Teddy dress
French tutu dress
Denim dress
Couple dress
Organic beige dress

We are waiting for a Junybell dress that shipped, and two other items as well. I can't wait to see Carolina's other things. I use treats when taking pics of Ava. I don't have to use treats as often now, as she is used to the camera ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Did you ever get your Bessie and Barnie wild kingdom bed.?

#12 ยท
ohhh, Ava looks so pretty in everything. I love the striped cami dress paired with the grey my cardigan. i'm so tempted to buy Ellie the striped cami dress too even though she already has the dots one cause I love it so much.
and, I love the strawberry dress paired with the love tee. i'll have to try that with Ellies strawberry dress too.
The WL happy shirt is so cute that i'm tempted to get one for Minnie. I wish I could get one for Ellie but I'm sure it will be too big. i'd really love to get the cream color for Minnie and the pink for Tootsie , but .. Tootsie really doesn't like wearing things with sleeves. Ellie and Minnie are fine with sleeves.
Did you order anything on this last sale ? I decided not to order cause it was only 30% . Did you end up ordering the purple dress with the flowers ?

#13 ยท
ohhh, Ava looks so pretty in everything. I love the striped cami dress paired with the grey my cardigan. i'm so tempted to buy Ellie the striped cami dress too even though she already has the dots one cause I love it so much.

and, I love the strawberry dress paired with the love tee. i'll have to try that with Ellies strawberry dress too.

The WL happy shirt is so cute that i'm tempted to get one for Minnie. I wish I could get one for Ellie but I'm sure it will be too big. i'd really love to get the cream color for Minnie and the pink for Tootsie , but .. Tootsie really doesn't like wearing things with sleeves. Ellie and Minnie are fine with sleeves.

Did you order anything on this last sale ? I decided not to order cause it was only 30% . Did you end up ordering the purple dress with the flowers ?

Thanks Elaina! We are taking photos in a min of the rest of her things. I love love love everything. And fit is just perfect. I love the cami dress too, I was thinking the polka dots maybe wouldn't look right on Ava. But now I'm thinking it will. And all of the Wooflink things fit perfect.

I did not order from this last sale. I am going to take a break for a few weeks (well at least try) because we still have 6 LD things coming, plus a few others on the way. The Junybell dress shipped thurs. Hopefully that'll be here early next week. I'm so nervous, but hoping to get a perfect fit.

I haven't ordered the Hello doggie dress yet. If I order anything else, it'll be that. But for now I'm holding off, as I'm in no hurry and I've already gotten the most important things

Did you take pics of Ellie in her other things yet? Can't wait to see.

I hope I don't have to wait too much longer for the Ritzy rover and Funnyfur orders.

#14 ยท
I did take a couple pics of Ellie in the my cardigan and the heart tee but I haven't taken any in the my beffie yet. i'll try to take them today so I can post a thread with those 3 in it .

Whichever place you ordered the beffie dress from... I would contact them to double check to see if it is instock. cause it shouldn't take long to receive if its instock unless maybe they are waiting for another item to come in that isn't instock.
I know it is hard for them to always keep up 100 % on what LD and WL things are instock, so.. I am hoping for you that there site was up to date and that they do have a my beffie in floral instock.

cant wait to see more pics of the new things !!!

#20 ยท
Oh wow, love all the clothes! You can hold your own doggy fashion show! Next month is Chloe's 1st birthday and it's a good excuse to do some doggy shopping. I was thinking of maybe getting a few pieces now that she is done growing. I don't know much about dog clothing. Who do you buy from? DC? Also, Chloe weights 4 pounds and is a bit longer. Are the sizes true to the weight?

#21 ยท
Thanks so much Lisbeth. I tend to go by measurements rather than weight.
Most of us order from doggie couture shop. I buy a lot of Wooflink and Louisdog from there. My Ava is 3 1/2 lbs and wears size 1 in Wooflink and xs in Louisdog tees and small in Louisdog dresses. Whereas my Braxton is 4 1/2 lbs and she wears size 2 in Wooflink and a small in Louisdog tees and sometimes small/med, which is mostly roomy on her. What are Chloe's measurements?

#22 ยท
Chloe's measurements are (neck) 8 1/2 , (chest) 12, (back) 9. I went quickly on woolflink and it seems she would wear a size 2. I haven't measured Lincoln yet but he is much thicker than she. They have sooo many adorable outfits! How do u choose? Your babies must have their own closet. Lol. If mine ever get to have that many outfits, I think I would have my husband build them an armoire. Well, I hope your babies wear their clothes in good health and keep the pictures coming.:ngreet2:

#23 ยท (Edited)
Yep, just as I thought. She is right in between my Ava and Braxton. Definitely a 2 in Wooflink and a small in Louisdog.

I've been buying for years lol. So mine do have a pretty nice wardrobe. Ava is my youngest, so I'm still building her wardrobe, but she probably has more clothes by now than my others lol. She loves clothes, so she's the easiest to shop for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.