Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it at Ross for $8.00, I looove the little pocket!

Nanananana momma!

Dis is my fake smile, hurry and take picture!

We're done here momma, I go play now!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoah! lol. Nice to meet you Ava! Love her outfit, that's so cute!
I had no idea there would be another Ava on here! That's too cool.
Thanks for the compliments, Ava really appreciates them :D

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Ava is my 3 1/2 lb maltese....and her sissy is Mona Lisa, a long coat chihuahua who is just 1....can't wait to see how her coat fills out!

I've been showing Mona Lisa...but with the recent hurricane, we're on hold for a bit while we rebuilt our home. We really need to practice soon;)

So glad to meet you. Hopefully we'll be on-line a bit more soon as we get back to normal soon. :coolwink:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ava is my 3 1/2 lb maltese....and her sissy is Mona Lisa, a long coat chihuahua who is just 1....can't wait to see how her coat fills out!

I've been showing Mona Lisa...but with the recent hurricane, we're on hold for a bit while we rebuilt our home. We really need to practice soon;)

So glad to meet you. Hopefully we'll be on-line a bit more soon as we get back to normal soon. :coolwink:
I'm so sorry you were a victim of the hurricane! I wish you the best!
That's awesome that you show Mona Lisa, I bet she wins lots of blue ribbons :glasses7:
It was nice to meet you as well! Feel free to send a friend request :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just love Avas new sweater she looks adorable in it Pink is defiantly her colour. Isn't it funny when you meet someone with a dog that has the same name as yours. I was so shocked when I found out there is another person on this forum that has dogs named Taz & Charlie now how strange is that that someone would actually have 2 Chihuahuas named the exact names as your 2 Chihuahuas when I found that out you could have knocked me over with a feather I was so shocked LOL

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! Yeah it sure is a coincidence! I love the name Ava :)

lol pigeonsheep, do you have a tjmaxx by you instead? Ross and tjmaxx both have cute dog clothes and other things for awesome deals. :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a precious lil smile! She looks so cute in her sweater! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I love your spunky girl Tiffani, so pretty. :love2:
That sweater is adorable, the color suits her very well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts