Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this everywhere--LOL! Just another example of me not knowing what to do on the computer and learning this forum site--double LOL:toothy5:HOW CAN I GET MY 1ST AVATAR POSTED??? I have a great pic on my Iphone I downloaded to my computer, but it is too big and I don't know how to make it smaller ( I am using a MAC-Iphoto). I really want to show off my cuties:hello1:Thanks to anyone who can help

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
you will have to put the pic on your computer then upload it to a site like 'Photobucket'... then enter the {image tag} so we can see it here

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jan, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!:):):) I am so excited to see my crew's pic:hello1: Now, how do I make that a siggy or avatar? Yep, me being a dufus again:rolleyes:LOL

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
For Avatar............

Right Click the pic I created for you. 'Save As' to your computer. Upload to Photobucket if you use Option 1 below...

On Chi-people...

GoTo your "UserCP" (top navigation bar-3rd text icon)

then...

On the left click on "EDIT AVATAR"

then...

In the Custom Avator section, make sure the radio button is selected for "Use Custom Avatar"

I used Option 2, which you would have to BROWSE to the pic that you saved on your computer

or...

Use option 1 and place that pic's URL (after you uploaded it to Photobucket)....

hope this helps........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts