Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leila has never really burrowed under blankets but i want her to and was hoping she would start. The day before her surgery i went out and got some really soft furry silky fabric and fleece and came home and made her a snuggle type sack because i wanted to help comfort her. Well she's been in and out of it but mostly lays on it. But tonight i went in there and saw this....... :D

My angel got in it and all cuddly. That makes me so happy! :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she looks so comfy all snuggled up under it. :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Good girl Leila! I ordered some of those Susan Lanci cuddle cups for Reese and Miley and they arrived a few days ago. I was so excited, but so far all theyve done is curled up on top of them or under them. This gives me hope that they may get brave and go IN them at some point :)
The one you made looks lovely by the way!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Ahhh, precious Leila.. I am so very happy you are home, recovering and being properly spoiled by your mom.. The snuggle sack is adorable!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She's so sweet. :love7:
:D Thanks T!

Ahhh, precious Leila.. I am so very happy you are home, recovering and being properly spoiled by your mom.. The snuggle sack is adorable!
Thanks so much Deb! :D I'm so glad the yucky stuff is behind us! And glad i got her microchipped! Thanks to some very convincing comments by people on here! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I love the snuggle cup you made for her. I'm sure it will become a favorite place to rest and burrow. She is probably so glad to be home.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts