Banned
10,704 Posts
Beautiful pups, I love them both. :)

What is that on the hot dog, fish sticks? Nuggets? :eek:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank u guys! Yea I thought that sad picture captured their feelings haha. My LS its potato! Hehe :) the fries were a bit spiced up too :) Mmm Mmm I love trying new food that's unique. We were going to try the Belgian fries at a place that sells flavored fries alone but they were lined up inside....so I didn't wanna wait

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I love the I sleepy pic with KC! It is so precious!!! I love seeing pictures of both of your babies.

I saw the hot dog and was like what the heck is on top of that hot dog. So how was the hot dog with potatoes on it?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the I sleepy pic with KC! It is so precious!!! I love seeing pictures of both of your babies.

I saw the hot dog and was like what the heck is on top of that hot dog. So how was the hot dog with potatoes on it?
Hehe one of my favs :) it was really finger lickin good :) my bf had the one with fish flakes on top...with a yummy sauce!! Mmm...might go back in 2 weeks to try the fries lol...makin me hungry ;(

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Look at those 2 lil Angels! :love5: hugs & kisses to them both!

Yummy hot dog!! Mmmmmm

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I love the picture of Dex and KC in the carseat! So pretty- KC is getting to be such the little lady. That hotdog looks yummy too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts