Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
LOL, that's funny Pam! I love seeing Amberleah in her cute pajamas just being a dog. So glad you went with your heart and are giving her love and a rest. Keep us posted on her progress.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone !!! Amberleah lou lou and Carmella are always together love each other a lot. Amberleah lou lou needed a friend. She is feeling better neck still real bruised but playing again and is eating all her food right up with out me feeding her. When I seen them sleeping together like they where I grab my camera I have been wanting to take a picture of them sleeping together.

·
Registered
32 Posts
OMG! Sooo cute! and WHERE did you get pajamas? I would totally buy those for Miss Trixie! I had tried to buy a "biker-chick" outfit for Carmen, but it was never in stock! Ha ha!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thank you everyone !!! Amberleah lou lou and Carmella are always together love each other a lot. Amberleah lou lou needed a friend. She is feeling better neck still real bruised but playing again and is eating all her food right up with out me feeding her. When I seen them sleeping together like they where I grab my camera I have been wanting to take a picture of them sleeping together.
When I first saw the photo I wondered if Carmella sensed Amrberleah Lou Lou's fragility and offered friendship and compassion. Apparently that is the case. That's very, very touching.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Very, very cute. I was hoping Lady and our younger cat would like to play. This is not the case though. Lady has an amazing ability to walk right by the cats and totally ignore them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts