Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found a very effective line of skin care products. Rodan + Fields! I have been amazed by the results I've been seeing. If anyone is interested in learning more or trying let me know! They have a 60 day money back guarantee. Go to awarren5.myrandf.com to see products and try the solution tool to see what products could help you.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Instead of spending hundreds on skincare products I found what works best is microderming at home :) its only a 5 min process for 2 or 3 times a week and it gets rid of ur blemishes, pores, and wrinkles in a matter of a few weeks. All u need is a good moisturizer and cold water with it. I got mine when it was on sale and love it <3

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Instead of spending hundreds on skincare products I found what works best is microderming at home :) its only a 5 min process for 2 or 3 times a week and it gets rid of ur blemishes, pores, and wrinkles in a matter of a few weeks. All u need is a good moisturizer and cold water with it. I got mine when it was on sale and love it <3

Wish I had that kind of luck Pidge! I have highly sensitive skin and break out with almost every moisturizer I've tried. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I have sensitive skin too! Lol. I use Neutrogena moisturizer for sensitive skin ^_^ microderming gives u a glowin face the next day. U should totally try it. Think they have a free trial thing too. It'll save ur wallet from bein empty and u can spend more money on the pups <3

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Wish I had that kind of luck Pidge! I have highly sensitive skin and break out with almost every moisturizer I've tried. :)
I love Eminence products. My skin is sensitive too but their all natural cherry whip moisturizer for day and blueberry soy moisturizer for night use are AWSOME. No break outs and nice moisturizers.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts