Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whoever my Secret Santa is I just want to say... THANK YOU!
Thank you for thinking of me! I was so surprised!! I've been feeling sick and this just perked me right up.:hello1:
Okay, you know when there is something that you've been eyeing for awhile and just haven't bought it for yourself because you feel sorta guilty, so you put it off, and tell yourself, later? Well the Chihuahua salt and pepper shakers are one of those things that I have been wanting and just haven't bought myself!! Thank you so much!! I LOVE them! They are even cuter in person. I am going to put them next to my other Chi kitchen stuff. I have a chi cookie jar, chi platter, and chi toothpick holder that these two little shakers are going to look great next to.
The umbrella is gorgeous too! I love the rain, and I love chi's, so I am going to be one happy girl when rainy season begins! It's the perfect size to keep in my purse. Yea!
Here are pics of my fabulous gifts! Thanks again SS! Huge hugs are being sent your way! XoXo's!

Your very sweet for trying to find a chi tree topper. I was surprised to read that. HUGS!!!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Of course you feel better look at those salt and pepper set--it is darling !! This ss has been such a brilliant time all around. The gifting, the shopping, creating, keeping secrets, making each other feel special and all of these pix of adotadorable dogs and pressies.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww lisa how cute are they salt and pepper shakers lovely gifts im just loving seeing everyone getting their gifts its so much fun ps hope you feel bettter soon hunni x xxxx

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Lisa honey, I didn't know you have been feeling poorly. I'm so sorry about that. Your gifts are absolutely adorable. I have never seen those salt and pepper shakers. They are magnificent. All the gifts are. I'll bet that perked you right up. Too cute santa!!! Feel better sweetie!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! Yes, my SS is wonderful!
Yeah, I've been feeling a bit sick for a few days now. It's nothing serious. No fever, so that's good.
My gifts certainly did make feel a lot better! :)

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Oh wow the shakers look like Dahlia & Brody smooching!!
Really cute and & almost bought the same ones on ebay a while back!
Great gifts SS!!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh wow the shakers look like Dahlia & Brody smooching!!
Really cute and & almost bought the same ones on ebay a while back!
Great gifts SS!!!!

Aww! Yeah, it does! Okay, they are now named the Dahlia and Brody shakers. Lol! :)

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Lisa the salt and pepper shakers are gorgeous!!! lucky you :)
hope you feel better soon xxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
The Brody and Dahlia shakers! I love it!!

What great gifts. I love the umbrella too. What a thoughtful Santa you have! Sorry you've felt under the weather. I hope you're feeling perky again soon and I'm sure those gifts gave you a lift! They are sooooooooooooo cute!!!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Lisa, those S&P shakers are beyond adorable! And I love the umbrella! Way to go SS! I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Lots of stuff going around right now. Get well soon.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts