Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aww :( , so today i was looking at the website where i adopted Freeta, and when i adopted her i was told that her sister was there also but i didnt get to see her cause she wasnt ready for adoption yet....so it is killing me 2 know that still no one has adopted her cause she is a larger chi ( and of course that boutique specializes in tea cup sizes" they took her in cause a family member or friend could not take care of them anymore, i would love to adopt her sister i think she is beautiful....I spoke to my g/f and her parents and theres no way they will let me bring a nother dog home....It makes me sad because thats her sister, and i know they miss eachother...:( she has been there in a crate, she is taken care of, but how much love and interaction does a dog get in a crate?

I hate the waxahachie pet limit law!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No one will take her cause of her size , everyone wants tea cup sized :( and shes only 25$ 2 adopt.And well as far as my friends they all hate chihuahuas, they prefer pits, and extremely large dogs. I want her so bad. That would be awsome if someone i knew would take her!! ***sniff sniff**

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Only $25?! I hate that people only want the smallest ones. She may not be teeny tiny but if she is a good dog and a great companion, whats the deal! :dontknow:
If they judge the dog because of her size then they dont deserve the privilege of her company :bootyshake:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wow 25$???!!! An adoption fee here is close to 400$.
What is the pet limit where you live?

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That's a shame that you can't get her. Maybe you could convince them to let you bring her home.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
$25 WOW. I wish I lived closer. I didnt care about size I just wanted a chihuahua a baby that would fit in my lap. That poor dog I hope someone adopts her and gives her a great home.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry for that situation. I know how you feel. When I first had my toy poodle that passed on, I wanted to get her mother. But we were living in a condo with
a two pet rule and we already had a cat as well as Natalie so it just wasn't possible. I do hope somehow you'll be able to do it or have someone that you know do it. Hope it works out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts