Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daddy's in the kitchen making himself a cuppa tea so as usual Minx and Brooke are hanging around hoping for a treat and/or laptime with Daddy when he settles down in his comfy armchair. However, when Mommy appears with camera in hand Minx does her usual camera shy disappearing act, so again no Minx pics. :roll:

Goody, Daddy's making a cuppa. Now I get to have laptime with Daddy.

Can I get up in your lap now Daddy???

Please, pretty please Daddy???

Mommy, no more photos. Daddy's falling asleep now and I'm getting sleepy too.

But I guess the good thing is I get to have Daddy's lap all to myself because Minx doesn't like that pesky camera.

Oh, Daddy's asleep now.

Yep, this is my favourite place to be, besides Mommy's lap of course.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
You know me, I'm a big ears flattened back fan. :lol:

She is so, so, so, so, SOOOOOO beautiful! Her facial expressions are priceless. How could daddy possibly resist?

Know what my favorite part of any chi's body is? The corner of the mouth where the upper and lower jaws meet. I think it makes them look so vulnerable and my heart just melts. That particular spot on Lily is quite pronounced because she's had some side and back teeth extracted. It makes her lower jaw slump just a teensy bit in that area. I can hardly look at that spot on her without turning into mush. :lol:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Lovely pictures, i even got hubby out of his chair to have a look, she looks like our Sully but darker :)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
You know me, I'm a big ears flattened back fan. :lol:

She is so, so, so, so, SOOOOOO beautiful! Her facial expressions are priceless. How could daddy possibley resist?

Know what my favorite part of any chi's body is? The corner of the mouth where the upper and lower jaws meet. I think it makes them look so vulnerable and my heart just melts. That particular spot on Lily is quite pronounced because she's had some side and back teeth extracted. It makes her lower jaw slump just a teensy bit in that area. I can hardly look at that spot on her without turning into mush. :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know just what you mean Rachael! I also just love that little soft hair just behind the ears. Nyum Nyum! :love1:

Love the pictures...so sweet! How do you get the pictures to be so big? I can't seem to figure out how to do that...mine are much smaller no matter what i do with them. :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
She is a beautiful little girl... love the pics!! I just wish Minx wasn't camera shy so we could see her pretty face as well!!

I might add... your camera takes GREAT photos!! All of those are suitable for framing! LOL

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
What gorgeous little girls!! The pictures are difinitely suitable for framing! I love flat Chi ears too, they just look so submissive and vulnerable that way. :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cooper said:
She is a beautiful little girl... love the pics!! I just wish Minx wasn't camera shy so we could see her pretty face as well!!

I might add... your camera takes GREAT photos!! All of those are suitable for framing! LOL
Would you believe, as soon as I put the camera away Minx appeared from nowhere and wanted to join Brooke for laptime with Daddy too. :D

Thanks, but I must confess I delete HEAPS more pics than I save. I LOVE digital cameras. :p :wave:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Love the pictures...so sweet! How do you get the pictures to be so big? I can't seem to figure out how to do that...mine are much smaller no matter what i do with them. :dontknow:
Thanks Jolie's Mom. :) I upload my photos to www.photobucket.com then resize them there. I then copy & paste the bottom Img line under the pic to my posting. Using photobucket also allows you to put more than 3 pics in your posting. :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts