Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my family had a yard sale today (i didn't go) and the lady that Butterfly came from went there and I guess a lady that bought one of Butterfly's brothers can't keep him cause her son is scared of him.

Anywho, we live here at an apartment complex and one of the people that live across from us might get him!! I'm pretty sure they will be getting him because they had even asked where Butterfly came from and asked how much she was.

This is good...HOPEFULLY they'll let him outside so him and Butterfly can form a bond since it's been about 4 weeks since they've seen each other...another reason this is good is because the daughter of the couple lives to the right of them and two of her daughters are always harassing Butterfly when she's outside so NOW, they'll be able to harass their grandma's chihuahua :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
It's weird to hear of someone being afraid of a chi but I know it happens. There was an 8 year old boy visiting at Lily's daycare a couple days ago. He's scared to death of all dogs but they did get him to pet Lily. He was scared of her too. I feel so sorry for kids who grow up afraid of dogs. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts