Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can tell..... Brody was NOT amused .....

"Ok - I tried it on. Now can I take it off?!"

"What?! I has to go outside? Where my friends might see?"

"So embarassing!! Sheesh!"

"What's so funny?! Seriously!!!"

"I'm DONE and I'm going inside now."

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
HAHA!! That is so cute and funny.
His expressions cracked me up!!
He looked cute as a button even if he didnt think so lol x

·
Registered
381 Posts
LOL! Cute! :foxes251:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I have been waiting for these!!! OMG, I am laughing so hard I could cry. He looks not even remotely amused. He's the cutest dinosaur I've ever seen. His face says it all!!! Love your boy so much!!! People will die to see him in that!!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
bless him, his expressions are priceless.

like "why do you insist on doing this to me, if only i could make you go out dressed like this"

you do look very cute though brody!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Tracy I am just dieing over here!! He looks adorable! What a sour face he's wearing. Lol! He is sure to be a huge hit on Halloween! I love him sooo much!! :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Brody makes a rocking dino that's for sure!! He looks so precious! :D

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG!!!!!! You are killing me here! That was the cutest thing ever!! lol Way too precious! I just LOVE Brody. My Fav pic is the last one, oh yeah that face says "I am DONE
with this bs" LOLOLOL Give Brody kisses for me, that lil face is so kissable! lol

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
WOW - If he isn't the best looking dinosaur I've ever seen ! !

That really made me laugh. Dinosaur's should have been green and blue, don't you think ? And the Brody sized too. They'd probably have lasted longer !

Oh what they go through for us, huh ?

·
Registered
609 Posts
very cute pics! are there going to be any pup parades in your area? there is one a couple towns over on halloween day that i will probably take joey to...

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That is just to cute. Did you make it. Does Brody get to go any parties to show it off? I need to find Zoey a costume.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Tracy that is definitely the cutest outfit I have ever ever seen!
Brodysaurus!
He doesnt look impressed :D x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, Tracy, he is the best looking Dinosaur that I have ever seen! What an Angel in his costume. His expressions made me giggle. He wasn't quite sure what he thought about being a Dinosaur. :lol: Such an Angel boy. Jade says tell him he looks quite the stud in his costume. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts