Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

look at them ..... that looks like love doesn't it :D
cosmo is a bit sick today ....always want to be on my lap under my shirt .....his ears are almost straight now .......up for 70 procent of the time.....

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Such sweet pic's...they sure do love each other ! The girls look very sophisticated in their little dresses....The polka dot dress is my fav !

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
The first two pics remind me of some of the great Hollywood romance movies from the 50s and 60s ... like "An Affair to Remember."

They're so cute. I want a gaggle of Chihuahuas. <insert evil eye from OmaKitty here>

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I love those pictures Nat! They are all three so sweet! My Bruiser is also a Momma's Boy!! I dont mind :wink:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
The first two pics remind me of some of the great Hollywood romance movies from the 50s and 60s ... like "An Affair to Remember."

They're so cute. I want a gaggle of Chihuahuas. <insert evil eye from OmaKitty here>

How many is a gaggle? Is 8 a gaggle? If so, then i have a gaggle. :) Yep, everyone needs a whole herd of house chis! :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Lori :D yeah it looks like they will be ok .......one minute straight , then one ear up ,then all down :D he's just soooooo expressive with his ears ,he's giving them a hard time :D but they will get there

kisses nat

1 - 20 of 23 Posts