Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
You know I have just head that Greenies can be bad...but I have yet to ask the vet about this.
I have actually stopped giving greenies to my dogs because of this. I am glad you reminded me because I want to ask my vet about it;

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I agree with KB mamma, but I do understand that some things pop up that are just unexpected...like when a dog is hit by a car or develops a severe desease. My mom's dog just spend an overnighter in the hospital and had an ultrasound done...all together it costs about 1,000 dollars :shock: and that was just for an overnight stay. There are usually ways of working payments out and with my mom they allowed her to make monthly payments.
I know of tons of places that will donate carts for dogs....maybe I should send her a couple links.

My view is that you do as much as you can for your dog...but there are those occasions where the costs are just too much...but in my opinion $500 is not to hard to save up for a cart...heck if you get creative enough you can make one at home until you save up the money for a real one. He is still a baby and there are tons of creative ways to make a cart...i have seen a couple at the vet rehab center I worked at. Something else I might email her about :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts