Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its official i have accepted a deposit for diesel he will be leaving us in the next few weeks a nice couple came to see him today and fell in love with him he will have a big sister called dolce i think hes gonna be spoiled too im really happy with the homes they have found and john and kevin have promised to keep in touch and visit us and they will be joining the forum as they promised me lol

heres a picture of diesel and his new parents john and kevin x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so lovely!! I'm so glad you found wee Diesel such a great home, you can't ask for better than that. Congrats! :) Even better that John and Kevin are joining the forum, hold them to that promise! ;)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww Mandy am glad they are taking him.
They look really nice.
I thought they would take him tonight lol.
Glad they agreed to join here too, did you tell them i said they better?. haha!!
Least you get more time with the wee cutie now.
Maybe i can squeeze in another visit before he goes too. hehe!! xx

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww Mandy am glad they are taking him.
They look really nice.
I thought they would take him tonight lol.
Glad they agreed to join here too, did you tell them i said they better?. haha!!
Least you get more time with the wee cutie now.
Maybe i can squeeze in another visit before he goes too. hehe!! xx
they dont get paid till the end of the month but they said if they get the money before then they will get him ive told them they are free to visit anytime think they are gonna bring dolce to visit next time ohh terri ment to say it looks like they may keep the name diesel you will be happy to know :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh yippee!!
I think they should keep the name cause goes so well with Dolce. hehe!!
They will be like me and have all the D chis. lol
I look forward to seeing pics of wee Dolce aswell, bless her.
Maybe i will get to meet them sometime, that would be cool.
Who knows they may join us on our next walkies too. haha!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aw Diesel and Dolce go nicely together. How wonderful that you were able to get him a home with lots of experience spoiling chis :) Hope they do join the forum! Congrats to you on finding such nice homes for your pups.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Aww, so sad they're both leaving, but it sounds like you found amazing homes for them! :) John and Kevin look so happy with him, it's just adorable. So nice to see!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, what a sweet new family Diesel will have! They look so happy as well. I love the happy glow on both Cupcake & Diesels new familes faces. And YAY...they will be joining as well...how exciting!!

Great job on finding such wonderful new homes for your babies. You must have such a great feeling about that--even if sad temporarily as they initially leave. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww Mandy, looks like you found him a perfect home! Where he will be loved and spoiled and have a sister to play with. Just perfect! I'm so happy they will be joining CP!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well john and kevin just couldent wait to get their hands on diesel the have decided they just cant wait and will be coming to get him anytime soon we are sitting here getting my last kisses and cuddles in with him awwwww its sad letting them go :( but im happy they have nice homes :)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Make sure when they pick him up that you give them specific directions to go straight home and join us here at CP! LOL

And yes I agree the name Diesel goes perfectly with Dolce.

They look so happy and excited - you found the perfect home for him - he will be spoiled rotten I am sure!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am delighted to hear Diesel has such a wonderful and loving home.. He is such a gorgeous boy and I know he will bring John and Kevin lots of joy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts