Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Chloe here. Dis iz my new bird, does you likes?

Dis iz my rope! All mine I tells you!

I told you iz ALL MINE!

Ha ha Ax I has your precious Ted

Ted, I loves you so!

Hmpf, if I cant play wif Ted i will just sit here and be cute

Mmmm dinner time! Iz favorite dinner of the week, fish dinner!

Mmm, fish dinner iz GOOOOOOD!

Now iz nap time

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Oh my goodness they are darling! Their dinner looks GREAT!
Is that salmon with their ZP?

The napping pics of them are so sweet. Actually, you got perfect profiles the next time someone asks the deer versus apple question!!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Sarah, I love your pups! The captions are great, I really felt like Axle and Chloe
were talking to me in their cute little voices, haha. Love their dish set and their
new toys are fun too. What spoiled babies. :) What's in that fish meal?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are adorable! Chloe looks so soft and shiny and I love that close up of Axle with Ted. :) So darn cute.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that salmon with their ZP?
What's in that fish meal?
Every week I go to the Asian market and buy a big piece of salmon that gets me two portions for myself (hubby is silly and only eats boring white fish) and I give the dogs the fatty belly piece which they LOVE! They even eat the skin. The rest of their meat meals are quite lean so I think its good for them to get some good fats in on a weekly basis. I mix it with ZP Venison and Fish so its a very fishy meal.

Actually, you got perfect profiles the next time someone asks the deer versus apple question!!
I thought that myself actually. It's funny how different their head shapes are since they are half siblings.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Axle was not going to give up his toy rope, lol.
That pic (the 3rd one down) is actually one of my favorite pics ever of Axle, it just captures his personality perfectly - he's a very determined little man!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Sarah!

haha guess what? I just showed my husband the top pic of Chloe and I didn't say anything. He said, "aww look at miya! when did you get her that toy?". I said "babe that's not Miya". He was like OMG They look like twins!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Axle is so handsome! I love his little face :) I really want to get a long haired chi, but idk if I want the extra work with the coats haha. One of the guys in our chi group has a brown and white long haired male. He is so adorable. He and Miya would make such pretty babies.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OMG They look like twins!
I know, they look so alike, it sounds like their personalities are similar too - total princesses!

Now you need an Axle look alike
Ax has a look alike too, Smeagol, his owner doesn't post so much anymore but I swear they look like twins!

Axle is so handsome! I love his little face
of course I love, love, love Chloe too but Axle's face just makes me melt! He is just exactly what I dreamed my Chi would look like (well except I was planning on fawn but I don't mind at all that he's tan). Chloe's charm really shines through in person more than in pictures but Ax always seems to pose for the camera and you can totally work out what he's thinking from his facial expressions. I'm rambling, I just love them both so much and I'm at work so I'm missing them. I have a day off tomorrow for ANZAC day though so that will be spent on the couch reading Mockingjay with both of them snuggled in with me - my idea of heaven!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Sarah, I LOVE pics of Chloe and Axle!! You can absolutely tell they are loved. Such adorable chis with great personality, and the pics of them asleep just made me melt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts