Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beau and Prada came to stay with us for the night last night and I snapped a few pics he will be 18 weeks on Friday (tmw) I couldn't get an accurate weight on him I only have a tiny kitchen scale and he wouldn't sit still but he's between 2- 2 1/2 lbs now based on his wright of 2 lbs 2 weeks ago. No accidents in the house while he was here and he now gets up and down the stairs hes at the stage where he eats everything he finds outside I will be adding a photodump later on from my camera

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Very cute, the one sleeping looks like my Amberleah Lou Lou. I cant hardly get any pictures she wont hold still. always on the go. She loves licking my nose then with out warning she bites it. Ouch!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
loved seeing pics of your boys, especially that first one with little beau next to prada, he's just so little and cute :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Sooo cute! Love all your guys. Beau has a special place in my heart though. ;) He looks great....they ALL look great! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
just took another look at your pics and forgot to mention that i like the pics of Baby Love too! she's a pretty girl :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts