Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of about 5am we woke up to the sound of whimpering and a momma who had 2 spotted, and one solid white puppies!! The ultrasound confirmed 2-3, so I was happy she had 3 since I know if she only had 2 I'd be paranoid thinking there was one left, LOL.
Then, to our surprise, momma pops out one more, LMAO. A little runt boy, also solid white. Took him a while to crawl around and finally find a nipple (decided to take the scenic route all the way behind mommy) but he eventually made it and settled in for a drink. I've named him Dr. McGillicuddy. =P
I'm in need for a nap... waking up at 5am just does not work for me. =P Fortunately I have a 3 day weekend.. yay!

Only one pic so far so as not to disturb mommy; but you can see them all in this pic. I've confirmed 2 boys for sure but haven't handled them to check the rest; planning on giving momma some much needed space and rest. In fact I think rest sounds great right now so I may go do the same. ;)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Oh this is wonderful--Congratulations ! Sounds like all is well and you even posted a nice picture of the beautiful wee mum with the pups--thank you.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is official- we have 4 little boys!! Mommy finally wanted a potty break so I snuck a few pictures and had them back before she even knew. ;)

Needless to say I changed Dr McGilludy's name after realizing it was an all male quadruplet.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Beautiful, beautiful, Congratulations on a healthy and happy new family!!!
Blessings, Deb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts