Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
She is soo ornery. She thought she could just get the new collar off like the old one. haha Fooled her. Sorta looks a little like a bucking bronc.

Babushka trying to remove her new collar - YouTube
Ohhhh goodness. She's too cute. I have the same collar for Lacey, but she always manages to get it stuck in her mouth and starts gagging on it. She HATES collars and her neck's so small it's really hard to find one that fits properly.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I'd love to meet her, what a character! :) She's stunning too, getting prettier every day.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ohhhh goodness. She's too cute. I have the same collar for Lacey, but she always manages to get it stuck in her mouth and starts gagging on it. She HATES collars and her neck's so small it's really hard to find one that fits properly.
Thank you! That collar I have for her gets quite small, I have it on the second to the last hole. Though she's built like a tank, so her neck is quite beefy. lol The first time I put it on her, I didn't have it tight enough and she got it in her mouth, too. So I tightened it. Once she's used to it better, I will loosen it up again.

Oh, gosh...I want that bucking bronco...
Thank you. She is so funny.

I'd love to meet her, what a character! :) She's stunning too, getting prettier every day.
Thank you so much. She has such personality, she makes me laugh at her antics.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Pam you need to keep the camera on hand and film all of your sweeties!
I love your videos and watching the pups interact. It's so interesting to
watch such a big pack of dogs. I really love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts