Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Babushka went out with me and two of my daughters as we did some chores. I put her in a shoulder bag carrier and she did really well at first. She was so good at the laundromat. But on the drive to Petsmart, she got car sick, poor baby. She got her nails trimmed and a new kitten collar with a bell. Not a peep out of her at the groomers. She was watching everyone and was very interested in people, even let one lady pet her while she sniffed her hand. Once we got home, she was bushed and konked out for a while. Once she woke up, I put her collar on. Other than trying to catch the bell in her mouth, she doesn't mind the collar on at all.

Posing pretty for the camera in her new collar

Sleepy baby, all tucked in

You woke me

Ok, I get up now

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
cutteeeee!!! awwww poor baby got car sick :( lovin the new collar! hehehe! i rember when dex wore a collar the first time and he went nuts tryin to take it off esp with the dog tag clankin away~ LOL :lol:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
She is such a cute little thing. I take Cricket's collar off at home. She is constantly scratching at it. So her neck can be necked at home, but she has to wear it out. Your luck Babushka keeps hers on.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you, she really wasn't that nervous meeting people. I am so pleased. Hopefuly as she matures a bit more she will be able to ride in the car without getting sick. When I put the carrier down on the ground to get her used to it, Twiggy jumped in. Poor thing thought she was going bye-bye.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
it takes a bit for them to get used to car rides. i used to think dex wad car **** like me :lol: the first couple times he drooled excessively and foamdd....wonder if the neighbors thought he had rabies haha. but then i started openin up the window a bit and he loved it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts