Chihuahua People Forum banner

Babushka's new outfits

3K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  quinnandleah 
#1 ·
She was really hard to take pictures of, she is a wiggle worm. Oh, and today, both her ears are up. lol

Giving me the evil eye

'I wonder if it tastes good"

See less See more
#2 ·
That 2nd pic is one of the cutest things i've ever seen! She is such a little charmer :)

Where did you get the hoodies BTW? They're super cute. There's not much Chi sized clothing available in Australia and a lot of the US places don't ship here. I'm pretty much stuck with urban pup which charges about $35 for a hoodie :(

#4 ·
I wouldn't say Chi's are uncommon in Australia. Labs, Jack Russel's and Staffordshire Bull Terriers are the most common breeds but there are 2 other Chis that come regularly to my dog park so they are around. Dressing up your dogs is seen as a bit odd here but my little ones complain about the cold on morning walks even in summer time. If we turn on the air conditioner because we're sweating my Axle wants to go under the blanket on the couch.

#12 ·
She is just adorable and I love the evil eye pict LOL.

Where did you get the hoodies BTW? They're super cute. There's not much Chi sized clothing available in Australia and a lot of the US places don't ship here. I'm pretty much stuck with urban pup which charges about $35 for a hoodie
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time getting chi clothes, have you tried e-bay?
I've got all kinds of stuff from all around the world, South Korea, China, Australia etc. All good fitting quality stuff and the majority of the e-bay stores I shopped at ship worldwide. I've got t-shirts, for 12.00us, hoodies for $15-20us, winter coats and snowsuits for around the same price and sometimes with free shipping.

Anyway, I'll stop there I think I might be hijacking this thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.